Who has the best weapon arsenal in here? Post pics

catchysignature -

Nice try ATF

Ive seen some lazy ATF agents in my day. Goddamn

The_Pundits_Ghost -

Unless your talking show quality collections that people have been public about, I wouldn’t be posting pictures of them on here. I don’t think op is atf or anything, I just think it’s a silly request unlikely to the response he is looking for. 

Tons of people post pics of their guns on countless forums and social media accounts throughout the internet on a daily basis. There is absolutely nothing odd or "silly" about the thread.

2 Likes
catchysignature -

Nice try ATF

I don’t know what ATF means and I also don’t know what you’re implying with ‘nice try’ either. 

The_Pundits_Ghost -

Unless your talking show quality collections that people have been public about, I wouldn’t be posting pictures of them on here. I don’t think op is atf or anything, I just think it’s a silly request unlikely to the response he is looking for. 

Mate I’ve seen people’s gun collections in this exact website many times, it’s interesting. We can’t buy weapons like that in Ireland so it’s just a personal minor fascination. Was just trying to get some pics that have been on this site previously in one place to look at lol. Some seriously paranoid ppl about. 

Ok I just googled ATF. Haha yea I’m just a seriously long term undercover agent working from Northern Ireland. 

also, I thought guns were legal in America anyway. I also thought u had to register guns when u bought them? So surely someone would know what u own anyway. In that case, feel free to just post the legal stuff u own. If u want to lol

ChiefMac -
catchysignature -

Nice try ATF

I don’t know what ATF means and I also don’t know what you’re implying with ‘nice try’ either. 

Laziest ATF agent ever! 

I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident. I only have a pellet gun and a .22 rifle.

2 Likes
ChucksChin -

![](upload://qFjm7rowB8KLDTmDMnxWsT6892Y.jpeg)

These are I was watching YouTube videos of hardcore airsoft enthusiasts in the Uk that get in full military regalia and set up missions on abandoned military bases/hospitals etc that have been purposed into dedicated airsoft spaces. Seems like paintball but on hardcore mode. 

Im not posting pics but my AK collection is a force to be reckoned with. I have moved on to HK and other clones since the AK market has gone up so much. But its made my collection extremely valuable 

1 Like
Goochy Mang -

![](upload://krfwMrwmc6rGtRZKzZyq1fIGNsn.jpeg)

Lol John Dick. 

1 Like
Zakk GT -

I Just dropped $4200. On a bnz 43 k98 

It's in shooting shape 

But i will never fire it, it is an investment 

I didn’t think guns were an investment but I just googled that and see it’s WW2. That’s pretty cool. Still a lot of money to drop! 

If you are a good enough shot, you don’t need a ton of weapons in your arsenal. One shot, one kill - I have lost a little bit since Uncle Sam trained me for that but still am confident enough that I would seldom need more than one ( or one shot , one wound if you prefer). For home defense you should have a shotgun for sure as part of it. Almost impossible to miss and there is an ass pucker factor about facing a shotgun. I would make sure to be stocked on ammo though as that is the first thing they will outlaw purchase or limit quantities of. Caliber is important as well. Some guys want every weapon to be interchangeable - I go the different route - if you can’t find one caliber, you might find another if they tighten up purchases. You might look into reloading as well, besides being practical it’s interesting. As far as an AR goes, mine is hand built by my son with the best available parts from a number of different sources - made to my preferences. I also have a complete set of spare parts for anything that might fail. One last thing, trigger locks and a good gun safe are a must! Too many children die every year from guns left lying about. We lost a two year old shot by her five year old brother locally last week. Mom left a loaded handgun in her nightstand drawer. 

Rakoshi -

If you are a good enough shot, you don’t need a ton of weapons in your arsenal. One shot, one kill - I have lost a little bit since Uncle Sam trained me for that but still am confident enough that I would seldom need more than one ( or one shot , one wound if you prefer). For home defense you should have a shotgun for sure as part of it. Almost impossible to miss and there is an ass pucker factor about facing a shotgun. I would make sure to be stocked on ammo though as that is the first thing they will outlaw purchase or limit quantities of. Caliber is important as well. Some guys want every weapon to be interchangeable - I go the different route - if you can’t find one caliber, you might find another if they tighten up purchases. You might look into reloading as well, besides being practical it’s interesting. As far as an AR goes, mine is hand built by my son with the best available parts from a number of different sources - made to my preferences. I also have a complete set of spare parts for anything that might fail. One last thing, trigger locks and a good gun safe are a must! Too many children die every year from guns left lying about. We lost a two year old shot by her five year old brother locally last week. Mom left a loaded handgun in her nightstand drawer. 

Ladies and gentlemen the alpha fudd has entered the room.  How we grovel at his new balances.

ChiefMac -

Ok I just googled ATF. Haha yea I’m just a seriously long term undercover agent working from Northern Ireland. 

also, I thought guns were legal in America anyway. I also thought u had to register guns when u bought them? So surely someone would know what u own anyway. In that case, feel free to just post the legal stuff u own. If u want to lol

Some shit hole states have registries and you have to jump through some hoops for the cool stuff like machine guns and suppressors and they are registered. 

But no, no registration as a whole.

But considering the Govt agency you work for I would imagine you know that already.

ChucksChin -
Mountain Medic -
ChucksChin -

![](upload://qFjm7rowB8KLDTmDMnxWsT6892Y.jpeg)

Airsoft?

Yep , my two boys have a blast running around the woods having battles with their friends and plus it gets them familiar with handling a gun safely . I thought the idea was lame at first but I'm glad we got them . 

You thought it was lame? Who touched you as a kid a ruined playing army?

![](upload://q7z7f9DrojHN6qBaVDlp9OGxP9r.jpeg)

REALLYBIGRHINO -

I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident. I only have a pellet gun and a .22 rifle.

What lake? Why did you have your collection of guns on the water? Makes no sense.

Severnsmustache -

![](upload://q7z7f9DrojHN6qBaVDlp9OGxP9r.jpeg)

I heard you have a personal collection that John Rambo would be proud of. 

Can you confirm or deny that u have a revolving bookshelf that hides your weapons?