Who has the better resume cain or jds?

These 2 are definitely the best fighters in the heavy weight division and just would like to hear your thoughts on who you think has the better resume Phone Post 3.0

JDS easily.

Cigano Phone Post 3.0

Cain: Kongo, Big Ben, nog, lesnar, Bigfoot and junior Phone Post 3.0

Cain beat Rothwell down, big Nog (Nog looked horrible leading up to this though, but still, big name), Lesnar, Bigfoot TWICE, and beat the brakes off of JDS.

JDS beat Werdum (looked completely out of shape though, Struve, CroCop (who looked horrible around this time), Yvel (way past his prime), Gonzaga, murdered Nelson, murdered Carwin, Cain (not gonna say a fluke, but not much was learned in that fight, and as you can see it was completely different fight in rematch), killed Mir, Hunt.

I would say JDS has more/better names, but some of his big named wins were way way way past their former glory.

Cain's win was more of a "they fought it out and Cain won" than JDS's one punch victory over Cain coming off of injury and lay off. JDS beat Carwin, Cain beat Lesnar.

I would say it's a toss up, also Cain has one less loss (didnt get caught by any nobody's on his way up the charts like most heavyweights do, including JDS) to consider, but less actual fights.

Cigano: Mark Hunt, Frank Mir, Cain Velasquez, Shane Carwin, Roy Nelson, Gabriel Gonzaga, Gilbert Yvel, Mirko Cro Cop, Stefan Struve, Fabricio Werdum Phone Post 3.0

Cain beat bigger names. Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B - Cain beat Rothwell down, big Nog (Nog looked horrible leading up to this though, but still, big name), Lesnar, Bigfoot TWICE, and beat the brakes off of JDS.

JDS beat Werdum (looked completely out of shape though, Struve, CroCop (who looked horrible around this time), Yvel (way past his prime), Gonzaga, murdered Nelson, murdered Carwin, Cain (not gonna say a fluke, but not much was learned in that fight, and as you can see it was completely different fight in rematch), killed Mir, Hunt.

I would say JDS has more/better names, but some of his big named wins were way way way past their former glory.

Cain's win was more of a "they fought it out and Cain won" than JDS's one punch victory over Cain coming off of injury and lay off. JDS beat Carwin, Cain beat Lesnar.

I would say it's a toss up, also Cain has one less loss (didnt get caught by any nobody's on his way up the charts like most heavyweights do, including JDS) to consider, but less actual fights.
Way to make Cain's resume look great against junior's. Any more "ways" in way way way past their prime (regarding juniors opponents) and I'd think javi mendez wrote that up. Phone Post 3.0

The Acorn - Cain beat bigger names. Phone Post 3.0
Bigger names? In terms of what? Ppv sales? In which case you must be referring solely to lesnar. What big names? Nog?

Obviously junior shouldn't be considered cause it cancels out since they have a win a piece over each other. So in comparison, really not weight is held over the other. Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - Cain may be a better fighter but JDS has the better resume.

From the get-go he fought Werdum and Struve.

Cain was fighting a no-name and was getting shitty pitter patter tko stoppages that were getting boos from the crowd early on in his UFC career. It wasnt until the Nog KO that he actually became exciting and known has a powerful striker.

Nog had just had a great battle with Randy, so thats a good win.

The Rothwell fight was lame as hell and was stopped via those pitter patters I was talking about. Gonzaga and Hunt ACTUALLY HURT Rothwell.

Junior has had steller wins where he fought murderers on the feet and knocked them dead and/or silly. He has outwrestled (minus Cain) and beatdown the heaviest handed and most dangerous guys in the division

I could go on but its 4am and Ive got to be up in 4 hours.

I don't understand the attempt at discrediting Cain. It sounds like you are on some agenda.
Both are great fighters. Cain is better as of now, but that could change. Junior has had the tougher schedule, I think both men would be in the same position right now if they had switched opponents though