Who hasn't played Skyrim that wants to?

If you have no interest in Skyrim, move along.
For those of you have yet to play it, but want to, what is the holdup for you?
1.) Want to finish other games first
2.) Don't have the money to buy it right now
3.) Don't want to invest the time right now

Or some other reason?

Also, what system would you get it for? PC, PS3, XBox Phone Post

2 ... While my wife was pregnant we both lost our jobs..so i'm pretty broke

Xbox for me for sure ...I put a billion hours into the elder scrolls, God I loved that game Phone Post

This is gerbacio btw Phone Post

Xbox. I'll buy it eventually but I'm worried it will consume too much of my time :). Also went for MW3 instead this month. I try to limit myself to buying a game a month or less. Phone Post

lol I can't wait to get into Skyrim but I'm finishing up Arkham City first.

Need to finish the new saints row first, got caught up in SWTOR, and in the process of moving...

I don't know when i'll get around to it.

wouldn't mind checking it out, but between The Old Republic and Stainless Steel i don't got any time for another game, especially an RPG.

gord96 - wouldn't mind checking it out, but between The Old Republic and Stainless Steel i don't got any time for another game, especially an RPG.

What is Stainless Steel? I couldn't find any game by that name on Google. Phone Post

BKViper - 
gord96 - wouldn't mind checking it out, but between The Old Republic and Stainless Steel i don't got any time for another game, especially an RPG.
What is Stainless Steel? I couldn't find any game by that name on Google. Phone Post

it's a overhaul mod for Medieval Total War II.

My flatmate has a copy so I'll wait til she's finished with it and i will give it a go. Phone Post

^ your going to be waiting a while, a long, long while. Phone Post

^Yes especially since she rarely plays it and is a WOW addict :-)

Finishing Dark Souls first. Phone Post

Daggerfall ate all of my days as a youngster and although I didn't play Ob I imagine I would awaken from a game-coma in about 6 months time fat(ter) and jobless. I might get it in the summer when I'm on holidays but for now I only play games that can be played in bite size chunks. Phone Post

I just don't have the time to dedicate to the game. I have many others I haven't finished and I'd hate to pick up another game I may never complete.

Im working alot right now so not a ton of free time, and when I do play games (which isnt much as I like lately lol) its usually Arkham City or Battlefield 3. Im definately going to get Skyrim, but I want to be able to really get into it full force (and maybe pick it up at a discounted price)

Atomic - I just don't have the time to dedicate to the game. I have many others I haven't finished and I'd hate to pick up another game I may never complete.

I own it but still this ^

1 & 3 on PC. If I game its BF3. Phone Post

I played skyrim. Got bored as fuck. Now I don't want to. More fallout please!!! Phone Post