Who Here Blogs Regularly?

I am thinking about starting a political blog.

UK based and conservative/libertarian leaning, and will write and post articles about political/economic topics and issues of the day.

I will mull this over the next few weeks and prepare material to add regularly. I do understand that successful blogging requires commitment.

Is tumblr the best platform to use?

Who else has blogged with any regularity and what are your thoughts on it?

All replies appreciated.

ttt

So you have a dotcom address?

Are he likes of tumblr not like facebook or twitter in that you are part of a wider site?

Most blogs are shit and not worth the time to read. Why would yours be any different? Serious question, what are you going to do thats different?

My blog will really just be a collection of articles concerning my own views on political issues.

I am going to compile a god backlog first and then add them one by one over time while commenting on whatever issues of the day arise.

I'm sure there is plenty out there like it, but I think I have something interesting to add to the debate.

I've spent all day writing them. It's been good fun so far.

A concern I have is that I will be posting some very political incorrect views about the world.

I guarantee I will piss of a lot of people.

Should I blog with a pseudonym or use my own name?

I don't blog but finding personal finance and investing blogs are the best thing to happen to me since losing my virginity.

Rockstarfinance.com is the place for all things noteworthy. Phone Post 3.0

Bring back the womens of the OG photo section. All the yummay bishes that are on the OG!

TeamRenzo - Most blogs are shit and not worth the time to read. Why would yours be any different? Serious question, what are you going to do thats different?
I was thinking about doing a horror film blog/review site and exactly this went through my mind, so I didn't. Phone Post 3.0