Who here has drank raw cows milk?

Share your opinions please :) Phone Post 3.0

That's prolly what most of the milk I've drank is. Maybe it's why I'm only 6'2" and even when I was skin and bones from having my jaw wired I was still over 200lbs I'm the epitome of big boned lol Phone Post 3.0

Gross straight out of the teat if you don't clean it off first. They usually have slobber all over them. Phone Post 3.0

for years on the dairy farm i grew up on. no sugar needed on corn flakes with that milk. Phone Post

Where do you find it? My grandmothers cheese recipe calls for it and I want to try it. Phone Post 3.0

Nice. I am excited to try. :). Any gastro differences? Especially at first? Phone Post 3.0

ndenis - Nice. I am excited to try. :). Any gastro differences? Especially at first? Phone Post 3.0
I had gastro issues for a week at first. Phone Post 3.0

I did when I was a kid. We went to the Dairy with our jars and they exchanged then with full ones. When you went to drink the milk you had to strain it first.

ndenis - Share your opinions please :) Phone Post 3.0
Laziest USDA agent ever Phone Post 3.0

My grandparents had a couple of Water Buffalos when I was younger.

I have had raw Water Buffalo milk with cereal when I was a kid.

only way I'd drink cow's milk - and only from free-grazing cows that I can vouch for myself. Basically, whenever I visit my old roommate's family farm out West, is the only time I really drink milk

B17 -

I drank your moms milk

And your dad's!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Yes and it's great. We own a cow share and get 2 gallons a week from a local farmer. Phone Post 3.0

Tom green did Phone Post 3.0

I did when I was a kid and I was puking and dry heaving all night it was terrible

Tasted good tho Phone Post 3.0

The problem inThe States is being able to buy it. The FDA doesn't like people having free choice about what to put in their bodies. I moved to canada, and I was told that it's illegal to sell unpasteurized milk here. I can, however, buy I homogenized milk at the farmer's market, and it's delicious. Phone Post 3.0

I jacked off a bull named Gus once. Phone Post 3.0

Spider Rico - I jacked off a bull named Gus once. Phone Post 3.0
my prison name was Gus Phone Post 3.0

Ya, I'll never drink pasteurized milk again. I find it much easier on my digestion fwiw.

Raw goat milk is also great... Phone Post 3.0

Yes, it's delicious. Much sweeter than pasteurized milk. Phone Post 3.0