Who here thinks they could beat up

Dan Blizarian? 

No one?

lol didn't think so

Sorry, we don't fantasize like little boys

1 Like

He probably has about a 90 sec gas tank 

2 Likes

Under USADA I'd muscle him around. That being said his quad development is top tier. Conor esque.

Jones right nostril -

He probably has about a 90 sec gas tank 

this, I actually say after a min, hes done. 

1 Like

If I chose, Id make sweet love to him, followed by him buffing my balls with his beard.

Can we now get some better pics of that hoe train standing on the otherside of the ropes? Muchas gracias!

2 Likes

hot girl pics are on my OG thread bro.

Why the heck is the og/ugh so infatuated with this guy?  

1 Like
King Trav -

Because Colby ripped off his gimmick.

King Trav - 

so you’re saying he could kick your ass?

JK :slight_smile:

But i’m curious if anyone that trains or knows guys at the gym if he really trains or if he’s just there for the photo op

Isnt he really short?  I think I could take him in MMA if I had time to train full time

who here thinks they could kick dan's ass if they were loaded up w vitamin S and didnt have to worry about a job and family since their dad funded his entire life for him to literally do whatever the fk he wants?

me and probably a 1000 others

1 Like

He brought those girls with him to Thailand? That's like taking food to a buffet, maybe he don't like Asians 

badboyhere - who here thinks they could kick dan's ass if they were loaded up w vitamin S and didnt have to worry about a job and family since their dad funded his entire life for him to literally do whatever the fk he wants?

me and probably a 1000 others

But could you take him today?

right now

beat him up or beat him off?

Any videos?