Who here uses laundrymat ?

Forgot how much I hated this. Been like 13 years since I've had to use it. Thankfully there is one a block away and it is owned by a younger armed forces vet who was cool

Few hot girls reading magazines. Been saying I have no idea why somebody hasn't made a laundrymat/bar yet. Laundry is a place where it's normal to be alone so you would think it would be perfect for singles. Light food, beer and wine, Tvs, wifi, maybe a disco ball. Who wants to kickstarter this with me?

So have you even seen something similar? Also any good pick up stories or homeless guys digging through your clothes? Phone Post 3.0

I used to use a service where I brought in a bag or two of dirty laundry and a couple of empty baskets, and would come back that night and pick up my clean, folded laundry in the baskets and happily tip on the service.

There was a sandwich place next door as well.

Find this equivalent.

Alotta families n young children go n sit with their mother while she does laundry. Maybe a laundromat-bar for single people? Haha idfk man Phone Post 3.0

When I lived in Nashville tjere was a place, laundry" bar and grill. Light board next to bar telling you when machine was finished. It was sweet. Probably still there. Phone Post 3.0

I had to go use one for like a month while I made a laundry room in my house. This was the thing I feared the most.Ghetto ass people there, but It wasn't that bad.

Hemlock - I used to use a service where I brought in a bag or two of dirty laundry and a couple of empty baskets, and would come back that night and pick up my clean, folded laundry in the baskets and happily tip on the service.

There was a sandwich place next door as well.

Find this equivalent.
They have that service too. There's a good eatery a couple doors down but I think a bar inside would work Phone Post 3.0

This what I'm talking about

http://www.bonappetit.com/restaurants-travel/slideshow/best-laundrobars/?slide=3

http://money.cnn.com/2014/04/17/smallbusiness/laundromat-cafe/

Hipsters here would eat this up Phone Post 3.0

I've seen a few laundry/bar combo's over the years...They have all gone out of business shortly after opening.

it might work but most people that use laundrymats are poor people

there are a few exceptions for when a families washer or dryer goes out and they have to do a load or two at one

...Might work in a college town, though.

Aaron Becker - it might work but most people that use laundrymats are poor people

there are a few exceptions for when a families washer or dryer goes out and they have to do a load or two at one
I think you have to pick right neighborhood . I'm in a dense neighborhood with almost all apartment renters, huge portion being younger. I wouldn't try this in a strip mall Phone Post 3.0