Who Is Awake?

At work once again! All my duties are finished and now I wait for someone to fall, someone wanting to go to hospital or die.....2 more shifts after this one and I'm off for 4 :) yaay! What you up too? Phone Post

Studying for a mid term tomorrow.. Guhhhh Phone Post 3.0

Checking out here and getting ready to cause fuckery in GTA Online in where I will be a cunt to someone and they will wish me to die IRL, again. lol

Bryce14 - Studying for a mid term tomorrow.. Guhhhh Phone Post 3.0

Get some sleep tho man...don't pull an all nighter than take the test! You will pass! :) Phone Post

Cotton - Checking out here and getting ready to cause fuckery in GTA Online in where I will be a cunt to someone and they will wish me to die IRL, again. lol

Lol @ you ever being a cunt! ;) Phone Post

EHC - Up and bored drinking a bit and watching videos on youtube.

Whatcha drinkin? I have a bottle of organic Merlot waiting for me when I get home at 7 :) Phone Post

OG'ing at the moment. There's a nice Selma Hayek thread that's probably going to put me to sleep though. After a bowl of weed of course.

armbarseverywhere - OG'ing at the moment. There's a nice Selma Hayek thread that's probably going to put me to sleep though. After a bowl of weed of course.

Its a great thread! She's fucking wicked gorgeous! I can't fap at work...I know I'll get busted! Phone Post

EHC - Up and bored drinking a bit and watching videos on youtube.

Same damn thing here.

watching friday 13th

Sitting on the other side of the earth (2.40pm), listening to JRE podcast, view from the office window. A balmy 28C (or around 80F). Hopefully no-one dies on you today!

DougWilson - watching friday 13th

Cha cha cha cha cha ha ha ha ha!

Where I work its pretty creepy at night...long hallways with the lights off...sometimes I hear weird noises but its my mind playing tricks on me..not gonna lie I'm glad I have Halloween off lol I would prolly shit in my scrubs...

Do you have a creepy story to share? Phone Post

I'm up. Let's see those tittays

kosmo777 -

Sitting on the other side of the earth (2.40pm), listening to JRE podcast, view from the office window. A balmy 28C (or around 80F). Hopefully no-one dies on you today!

Look at that sunshine! You are lucky! Its -5 here right now..and soooo dark...

I hope no one dies either but its been awhile since I've seen a dead body..I kinda miss that about my old job.. I love dead bodies.. Phone Post

zetti - I'm up.

Herro! Phone Post

Mihow - Ep 5 of the shield

Drinking

Ummm hi Phone Post 3.0

Yo! Phone Post

at the gym but really not feeling it today, rather be jerkin off in bed tbh. freezing tits outside too Phone Post 3.0

darkness66 -

I'm up. Let's see those tittays

You have seen them plenty of times..even with stuff on them... You don't get bored of staring at the same pair of tits? Hasn't it lost it's lustre? Phone Post

doctorflesh - at the gym but really not feeling it today, rather be jerkin off in bed tbh. freezing tits outside too Phone Post 3.0

Take a gym selfie! Yaay! Phone Post

NorthernHospitality - 
armbarseverywhere - OG'ing at the moment. There's a nice Selma Hayek thread that's probably going to put me to sleep though. After a bowl of weed of course.

Its a great thread! She's fucking wicked gorgeous! I can't fap at work...I know I'll get busted! Phone Post

Somehow another thread on the OG lead me to remember this site

http://www.morethantwo.com/

Basic lifestyle guidelines for polyamory.. time for some research.