Who Is Awake??

3:20 am here and I have just under 4 hours to go.. All my work is done, just finished rounds and its snowing like crazy here! What you guys up too? Phone Post 3.0

cant sleep

Byrd - cant sleep
That's the worst...do you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow? Phone Post 3.0

I am awake. 7.30pm in Australia. Just doing some gardening/wrestling crocs. The usual wednesday night for an average Aussie. Phone Post 3.0

Jobe Watson the Gentleman - I am awake. 7.30pm in Australia. Just doing some gardening/wrestling crocs. The usual wednesday night for an average Aussie. Phone Post 3.0
That sounds wonderful!! :) Phone Post 3.0

08:30, about to leave for work

yep, ive been working nights for a while. Wednsday ill be on days for some thanksgiving stuff at work. no snow here thank goodness! 71 degrees earlier.

08:30.. Been at work an hour. Seven and a half to go. Phone Post 3.0

Frobenius - 08:30, about to leave for work
Same. Phone Post 3.0

ferox13 -
Same. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

12:33 am gonna try and sleep soon. Been having bad problems sleeping, im expecting to not be able to sleep till 5 am again.

3:35 here in Michigan. Small amount of snow coming down. I have worked midnights as a truck and heavy equipment mechanic for 3 years. I hate it. I'm currently trying to figure out how I am going to approach my boss about the internship I got offered yesterday. I can either quit this job altogether or stay here part time while I do my internship until I go full time. Decisions, decisions.... Phone Post 3.0

Poleeko - 12:30am. Wife and kid are asleep. Wife is PMSing and getting mad at shit for no reason, so I'm pretty I am not going to wake her up. Watching shit on Netflix and dicking off online. Don't feel like play 360, too much effort. Phone Post 3.0
Wank dude.. Phone Post 3.0

Purple Veiny Doom -
ferox13 -
Same. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0
Have a great day you guys!!! Phone Post 3.0

Poleeko - 
mma trane - 12:33 am gonna try and sleep soon. Been having bad problems sleeping, im expecting to not be able to sleep till 5 am again.
Rub one or ten out. Phone Post 3.0

Lmfao someone else told me that too. I doubt that will work though?

I'm up and at work...its snowing like a bitch. Not looking forward to the drive home. Lol Phone Post 3.0

NorthernHospitality - 
Poleeko - 12:30am. Wife and kid are asleep. Wife is PMSing and getting mad at shit for no reason, so I'm pretty I am not going to wake her up. Watching shit on Netflix and dicking off online. Don't feel like play 360, too much effort. Phone Post 3.0
Wank dude.. Phone Post 3.0

And theres the 3rd. Og female wet t shirt thread it is. Lol

Been in the car for 9 hours, 7 to go, Fuck. Phone Post 3.0

0142 in Montana.... should be asleep. Had a late flight to denver Sheridan and back and its always hard to turn off after these. Phone Post 3.0

mma trane - 12:33 am gonna try and sleep soon. Been having bad problems sleeping, im expecting to not be able to sleep till 5 am again.
:( shot of whiskey could help?? Phone Post 3.0