Who is brock training with?

Any info cunts? Phone Post 3.0

says he hasn't even started a camp yet - go to Lesnar opens up to Heyman thread

other gorillas. he looked in shape and giant, not sure who you bring in to train a guy like that.

His name is Erik Paulson Phone Post 3.0

He is training in a barn on his farm in Saskatchewan, Canada.

Harambe the gorilla. They faked his death so Brock could bring him in as training partner.

We don't know Phone Post 3.0

Brock confirmed Marty Morgan will be head coach.

NicolasRGC - Harambe the gorilla. They faked his death so Brock could bring him in as training partner.
I like this idea. Phone Post 3.0

MagSlim - 
NicolasRGC - Harambe the gorilla. They faked his death so Brock could bring him in as training partner.

Imagine Brock and Harambe going at it, with Slayer playing in the background. Hold on while I go get a tissue.

Get big cat in there and I could see Brock looking incredible in the cage.

bemsqua - He is training in a barn on his farm in Saskatchewan, Canada.
With Jason Thacker? Phone Post 3.0

Puggboyy -

He had to be accessible to USADA for 6 months didn't he? He's been training. He knew he was going to fight awhile ago. Phone Post 3.0

MagSlim -
I'd watch, but Harambe doesn't punch like Hunto Phone Post 3.0

markKerrSMASH - I just talked to Greg Nelson at training tonight, he's been doing privates with The Academy team here in Minneapolis. A lot of striking. Phone Post 3.0
Who teaches the Muay Thai there now days? I trained there in like 2003-2004 and it was nat McIntyre and Andy something or other Phone Post 3.0

We can rule out Kimbo as a training partner

Too soon? Phone Post 3.0

Joindatedoesnotmatter - We can rule out Kimbo as a training partner

Too soon? Phone Post 3.0
Fuck me

Vote me down

Asshole comment for someone in MMA that was larger than life and by all accounts a decent guy

I am a dork

RIP Kevin Ferguson Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
Puggboyy -

He had to be accessible to USADA for 6 months didn't he? He's been training. He knew he was going to fight awhile ago. Phone Post 3.0
Never mind.

http://entimports.com/2016/06/lesnar-given-4-month-waiver-on-ufcs-drug-testing-requirements/ Phone Post 3.0

He's training with Dana. Phone Post 3.0

Jaqen H'ghar Phone Post 3.0