Who is brock training with?

Based on what I know about Lesnar, he's going to stick with his boys.

Having said that, I'd be great to see him train with Mighty Mo. There's a few other guys that fight similarly. Soa Palelei (sp?) comes to mind. I could see those two guys in particular bringing each other up quite a bit. Wrecking machines.

Apparently join dates do matter. Phone Post 3.0

markKerrSMASH - I just talked to Greg Nelson at training tonight, he's been doing privates with The Academy team here in Minneapolis. A lot of striking. Phone Post 3.0

Striking with who?

He's publicly stated Marty Morgan is on board, I haven't heard him mention Nelson

Based on his new tattoo it's Ido Portal

http://imgur.com/zYXbOJp

markKerrSMASH - 
CaptainWoody -
markKerrSMASH - I just talked to Greg Nelson at training tonight, he's been doing privates with The Academy team here in Minneapolis. A lot of striking. Phone Post 3.0

Striking with who?

He's publicly stated Marty Morgan is on board, I haven't heard him mention Nelson
Check Greg Nelsons striking credentials, and then look at their website. But he is back with them the people that he won the most fights with. Phone Post 3.0

I very much know who Greg Nelson is

Pat would be a huge asset to bring in

Marty Morgan lives 5 minutes from me, my son has done his Iron Mustangs wrestling camp a few years.

jgiveshead - Based on what I know about Lesnar, he's going to stick with his boys.

Having said that, I'd be great to see him train with Mighty Mo. There's a few other guys that fight similarly. Soa Palelei (sp?) comes to mind. I could see those two guys in particular bringing each other up quite a bit. Wrecking machines.

Soa and Hunt are friends from AKA Thailand. Doubt he'd help prepare Brock.