Who is Gonna Watch Old Bernard fight tonight??

He is old, boring (to some) and obnoxious, but I think he is awesome! All these years and he has NEVER took a beating. In my opinion he only lost 1 fight, and that was to RJJ the first time. I wonder if he can continue to beat the odds, or has father time finally caught up to him.

i will watch... rooting for the X

id watch if i wasnt going to my wifes company xmas part.

I'll be suprised if he can win as Pascal looks strong and in great shape. It would be cool to see Hopkins staring at all the boxing writers and journalists after winning like he did against Pavlik and proving them wrong.

Joe O'Brien - 
Teufel_Hunden -  He is old, boring (to some) and obnoxious, but I think he is awesome! All these years and he has NEVER took a beating. In my opinion he only lost 1 fight, and that was to RJJ the first time. I wonder if he can continue to beat the odds, or has father time finally caught up to him.

He lost his debut.
I know... but it was at cruiserweight and I feel he won. Just my opinion though.

Damn right im watching!!!       im a big Pascal fan & can`t wait to see him dismantle Popkins!!

Pascal exposed (another) American hypejob in "Not so bad" Chad Dawson..   & his only defeat is to Carl Froch (no shame in losing to Froch)

Pascal has this one in the bag. BHop is gonna get the same treatment from Pascal that Kos got last week in Quebec.

Me.

Hopkins fighting for a title at 45 proves how good he was and I think has a decent chance of winning.

Pascal's better than Froch now. Froach(hahah) is only like number three or four in super middle.

Oh yeah, Calzaghe was a disgrace to championship boxing -slapping punches instead of landing with his knuckles. How he was not disqualified for slapping shows how corrupt boxing is- slapping is a direct violation of the rules. Even amateur boxing makes sure participants land properly.

I'll be tuned in, Hopkins is a legend.  Competing at that level at 45 is insane.

Last 3-4 years of boxing has been fire baby, this I expect to be close with Pascal being young and Bernard being crafty.

I'll be watching

Let's go Soapy!