"Who is Jens Pulver?"

The words of one of my students. So I set about organising an interview and wrote this. Jens is one of my favourite fighters ever and he deserves to never be forgotten!

Let the TUF generation know they need to know their history!

"When I was 15 I made myself a promise. My dad had just beaten me and my mom, and we were huddled in the bathroom, crying. It was a horrible situation. But I made myself a promise--one day I'm going to get so famous that I'm going to tell everybody about him. I'm going to get so famous that they are going to listen.

It took me 20 years, but it kept me out there chasing the dream until I became a world champion."

Click HERE to read the interview

WARNING: He doesn't hold back. 

You should have made him do pushups until he couldn't move his arms the next day. Then make him give an oral (no homo) presentation before the next class on Lil' Evil.

Subbed.

On a side note, Driven is one of the best MMA documentaries (and one of my favorite documentaries of any genre) out there and every fan should see it.

Vu Phone Post 3.0

rnunz -

Subbed.

On a side note, Driven is one of the best MMA documentaries (and one of my favorite documentaries of any genre) out there and every fan should see it.

I cry every time I watch it. Phone Post 3.0

I watched Bushido 7 last night, Jens destroyed Iwama in a minute flat. Phone Post 3.0

It's sad that great pioneers like Jens who were champs before the sport blew up don't get the recognition (or pay day) they deserve.

Does he do seminars etc?

His wrestling and boxing were always great and he has a wealth of knowledge to share.

I like Cub Swanson but when Jens choked him out in WEC I lost it.

I don't know anyone (who knows his story) that doesn't love Lil Evil.

Stephan Palling versus Jens is one of my all-time favourites too

Don't worry, said student will never forget who he is now thanks to a special regime of burpees I put together

ttt

I'll try to be respectful here but it seems more people have sympathy for Jens instead of being a legit fan of his fighting.

The PS Plus June instant game collection thread got me thinking we could use a thread that is updated regularly for Plus members on here, so here it goes....

Beginning in July (2014) Sony will change the way they distribute their free games in the instant game collection. There will now be 6 games available each month. 2 per system (PS3, PS4, & PS Vita). The games will be available on the first Tuesday (US) and first Wednesday (EU) of each month, and will remain available until the first Tues/Wed of the following month. All free games are available to you, as long as you have an active PS Plus membership, and have added the game to your cart and checked out from either the PS Store on the game's respective system, or from the Playstation Store online (via web browser).

Some websites that are helpful in staying up to date on most things Plus are:

For keeping up to date with what free games are available and what sales are going on, the Playstation Blog's store update section is great.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

To add games from the IGC to your account, from a web browser go here, log in, go to the "Playstation Plus" section, then the "Free Games" section, add the games you want to your cart and check out. The games will then be available to download to their respective system from the store at your leisure.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/games?emcid=ps-ga-872&utm_medium=Paid_Search_{ps}&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-872&utm_content=Brand

Lastly, if you've been a Plus member for a while, and have forgotten some of the games that you have access to, you can check this list of games that have been made available to Plus members along with the dates of when they were available.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)

The games available for the month of July 2014 in the U.S. are as follows:

PS4: Towerfall Ascension
Strider

PS3: Dead Space 3
Vessel

Vita: Muramasa Rebirth
Doki-Doki Universe

The games available for EU members are identical with the exception of Lego Batman 2 DC Superheroes which replaces Muramasa Rebirth.

I will try to update this thread regularly, but please feel free to post whatever free games or sales that you know of. Hope this helps some of you guys out.

Lil Eagle is a fucking legend!

Wouldn't the TUF generation know who Jens is from Season 5?

Master Shredder -

Wut Phone Post 3.0

WuDaddy -
Master Shredder -

Wut Phone Post 3.0
Haha
Ttt for lil Eagle Phone Post 3.0

WAR EAGLE!!

Master Shredder - 

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt based on your join date.

lol

Blue Please. You will find Jens on the left.

http://thingsgodtaughtme.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/baby_eagle_cropped2.jpg

hahaha where did the little eagle thing come from?