Who is Mark Hunt facing next?

And when?

Nothing confirmed yet but I'd like to see him fight the winner of Struve/Miocic. Phone Post

te reo M?ori TeHuna - Well the only guy left without a fight that sort of makes sense is Werdum...

What's Del Rosario doing?

Werdum would pull guard and kimura him FAST! Phone Post

I want hunt to mave favourable match ups.. He deserves it... Phone Post

Hunt/Johnson would be EPIC!

Its only fair he gets to be reems welcome back fight.

Maybe nog? Idk

They can always make hunt vs schaub for shits and giggles

Maybe Joe Silva said a bunch of nice things to him about the wins he's been putting together, then he talked shit on Silva, like he did the the UG

Last I heard Hunt was injured.

Werdum is lurking out there right now but it would suck if he doesnt get another fight before years end. With so many cards it sucks we dont see certain fighters more. Injuries Suck!

He should get a bigger name by now. Del Rosario would be fireworks but I feel he deserves someone higher in the rankings. Barnett maybe?

He should be Overeem's return fight...but the UFC doesn't want Overeem to be embarrassed like that.

He NEEDS to be put with a Striker for entertainment!

Andy the man - He NEEDS to be put with a Striker for entertainment!

The man deserves some favourable striker matchups! Phone Post

Have him KO Schaub for a laugh.

It will be either Roy Nelson or Shane Carwin, after one of them pulls out of their TUF Finale fight due to injury

WelshWarrior - 

I want hunt to mave favourable match ups.. He deserves it... Phone Post

Why's that?

Masakyst - It will be either Roy Nelson or Shane Carwin, after one of them pulls out of their TUF Finale fight due to injury

I hope to god that we get to see Carwin vs Hunt. Can you imagine if Hunt let's Shane tee off on him ala Sefo, and Hunt LAUGHS at him!?!?! God damn Joe Silva, make that fight!

Even Roy/Hunt would be sweet.

Hunt V Barry/Johnson/Struve/Russow.......Altough I Would like to see him up the Card a bit with a bigger name.

" Russow could be possible tho he's coming off of a loss to Werdum & would be a step down in competition to Kongo."

Russow is a big step up from Kongo imo, even if he did look like shit against Werdum.

orcus -
WelshWarrior -  I want hunt to mave favourable match ups.. He deserves it... Phone Post

Why's that?

Cause we said so Phone Post

Triple H Phone Post