who is next for hominick?

What other mma events would Hominick do well in?

JHR just got the joke

Charlie Valencia is an amazing fighter at 20-0. He's
the KOTC 145lb champ. I'd like to see him vs Menjivar
first, that would be a war.

wayne-o.. I saw Valencia on the last KOTC and was impressed by him as well. The after fight interview was a little strange as he said he was fighting with two torn ACLs or something like that. But, I agree.. Valencia against Hominick or Menjivar would be a great fight.

His professor for Finances at Windsor University....

Menjivar is the best canada has to offer at that weight. He's one of those rare fighters that can do everything well and I would love to see him back in tko fighting "the machine", I think that would be a great fight.

Would Hominick ever move up in weight class?

Are they not in the same weight class? I've heard that Ivan can fight at slw but I may be wrong.

I guess my question is, would it ever happen that Hominick moved up to 155 and if so would his current standing get him any shots in the UFC or are there too many people ahead of him for that to happen? Thanx.

Hominick looks small for 145 so 155 is probably a no go. TTT for Ivan vs. Hominick.

Marks defended his title like 4 times..lets bring in one of the 3 guys that beat him for some redemption..

pains vs. bocek!!

Ivan Menjivar or Jeff Curran

Why not have Hominick fight a previous TKO SLW champ? How many have there been?

I say let's see him fight Diaz again. Diaz just beat Ryan Ackerman for the AFC super lightweight title so, let's see a rematch. Ryan was coming off a pinched nerve three weeks before that fight with Mark and look how well he performed. Mark cut him bad and won, let's see a rematch.

valencia is good

I have a feeling it will be someone big.

"I have a feeling it will be someone big."

:)

I'm hoping Menjivar but I feel it could be a suprise.