Who is next for Ronda Rousey?

I think her next fight is going to be dictated by the PPV views for UFC 170.

If it did bad numbers (325k or less), they'll hold off on having Ronda fight soon. Her next fight will probably be on a stacked card in August.

If it did good numbers (500k or more), they'll rush her back to headline another weak card in May. The UFC isn't going to pass up an opportunity to milk a draw for all its worth. Especially with guys like GSP and Anderson out of the picture for the remaining year.

Looks like Davis is next. Doubt she has anything for her, but yet another step up in terms of striking ability. Phone Post 3.0

Sign Holm after her fight in April and set up Davis vs. Holm for a title-eliminator. Probably not going to yield a serious title threat but from a promotional standpoint it makes sense.

Genghis84 - I think her next fight is going to be dictated by the PPV views for UFC 170.

If it did bad numbers (325k or less), they'll hold off on having Ronda fight soon. Her next fight will probably be on a stacked card in August.

If it did good numbers (500k or more), they'll rush her back to headline another weak card in May. The UFC isn't going to pass up an opportunity to milk a draw for all its worth. Especially with guys like GSP and Anderson out of the picture for the remaining year.

How is she going to fight in May if she is filming a movie in March/April?

She will fight again in July regardless of the numbers in Vegas as part of the UFC Expo. This was basically confirmed by Ronda in her post fight press conf where she said she wanted to fight in late summer. She also has to promote Expendables 3 in August so she will fight in July. Lastly, MMALogic stated a few weeks that they wanted her to fight again in July.

This would set up a year end fight with Cyborg IMO, if Cyborg wins her 145lb fight, then fights this summer at 135 against L. Murphy and wins. I don't know if she will win both fights and make weight but if she can do it, the UFC will give her the fight.