Who is next for Thiago Silva? Maybe Phil Davis?

It would be the next logical step up for a guy like Davis IMO. Also, if Thiago wins it could propel him to a fight with someone like Rampage or the loser of Bader/Jones.

Right now the 205 division is crazy. Shogun, Evans, Rampage, Machida, Thiago Silva, Jon Jones, Ryan Bader, Phil Davis, Alexander Gustaffason, Forrest Griffin, Rich Franklin, Lil Nog, Matt Hammill, Vlad Matyushenko, etc. All the UFC needs to do is sign Ricardo Arona.

Thiago would rape Phil Davis IMO

TheEvilDead - Thiago would rape Phil Davis IMO

I think the winner of Forrest/Franklin will face Rampage. Who else is there for Thiago to face? It would be cool if the UFC brougth in Arona to face him or if Hendo was still with the UFC.

TheEvilDead - Thiago would rape Phil Davis IMO

I actually think Davis would wrestle him to the mat for three rounds and decision him.

I like this match, make it happen cyberc92...oh wait...
nvm

gaikokujin - Probably too soon for Davis. I could see him fighting someone like Stephan Bonnar next--someone recognizable but who isn't too huge a leap up in competition.

Thiago might kill Bonnar. No disrespect to Bonnar but he needs another 2 straight wins to even fight Thiago.

Gaik, I was thinking Bonnar too.. Good call. Maybe Jason Brilz or the Nogueira- Tito winner?

Maybe Matt Hammil?

On a side note, who awarded Thiago his blackbelt?

"It would be cool if the UFC brougth in Arona to face him"

Arona still fighting?  Haven't seen or heard of him in ages it feels like.

Nanook - Gaik, I was thinking Bonnar too.. Good call.

What about Jason Brilz or the Nogueira- Ortiz winner?

I forgot about Brilz. He took a little time off after the Nog robbery. I wonder when will we see him back.

He wants a higher level or maybe named opp than Davies IMO I'd like to see him fight rampage Phone Post

I would like to see him fight Rampage.

gaikokujin - 
cyberc92 - 
gaikokujin - Probably too soon for Davis. I could see him fighting someone like Stephan Bonnar next--someone recognizable but who isn't too huge a leap up in competition.

Thiago might kill Bonnar. No disrespect to Bonnar but he needs another 2 straight wins to even fight Thiago.
I meant Davis vs. Bonnar, broseph.

Sorry, about that. Davis vs Bonnar would be great but Bonnar would actually have to use some of his carlson gracie jiu jitsu off his back that he seems to never use.

cyberc92 - 
I forgot about Brilz. He took a little time off after the Nog robbery. I wonder when will we see him back.

He was supposed to fight Vladdy at UFC 122, but got hurt.

Speaking of, what about Matyushenko vs. Thiago?

Rmapage/Thiago would be fun.

Davis also trains with and is good friends with Vera.

I stated yesterday or the day before that the LW's are the most exciting division. But the fucking Light Heavys are a close second. Can't wait to see Thiago Silva kill someone again.