Who is Ngannou going to fight next?

They hinted at the possibility of him fighting on UFC 214. It seems that Volkov and Struve would be the only available HW's for that time frame. 

I would like to see him fight Oleinik if they are both free.

Jibbersbitch -

I would like to see him fight Oleinik if they are both free.

he's fighting Travis at 213

black beast please

Black Beast is already booked to fight Mark Hunt. Ngannou hinted that he is fighting in July. Looking at the HW fights lined up it seems that Volkov and Struve may be the only options.

cyberc92 -

Black Beast is already booked to fight Mark Hunt. Ngannou hinted that he is fighting in July. Looking at the HW fights lined up it seems that Volkov and Struve may be the only options.

Isn't Volkov fighting Struve?

Brabatross -
cyberc92 -

Isn't Volkov fighting Struve?

Ya I think he is

Duffee needs a fight but guessing Ngannou wants someone ranked higher.

Roy Nelson?

in for answers 

Ideally he'd fight Cain, but at this point in his career he might get Yair'd by a guy like that. Someone mentioned Volkov, I think that'd be perfect before getting a top guy.

BJTT-BigDaddy - Ideally he'd fight Cain, but at this point in his career he might get Yair'd by a guy like that. Someone mentioned Volkov, I think that'd be perfect before getting a top guy.
I think he is ranked number 5. Time to put hi. against a contender.

I'd like to see him fight Cain or maybe Minakov if the UFC can make that happen.

Get Minakov in there. Winner gets Stipe.

Regardless of opponent Ngannou gonna do work

Struve isn't booked yet I think it should be him, although struve ducked him a few months back so idk if he'll accept

I wouldn't mind seeing him against Cain, but I think when Cain does return he's getting an immediate title shot. Stipe has almost cleared the division. Lewis and Ngannou are contenders the UFC need for the future...makes no sense to have one of them get knocked off by a guy that fights once every two years (Cain). 

Me! Sign me up I'll take him to China town.

I'd give him the title shot it's a win-win imo regardless of who wins, we get a badass heavyweight fight. it can't exactly do bad for the division if he loses we have a dominant champion, if he wins we have a new young heavy hitter champion, it would make everyone happy especially the fans.

Wouldn't mind seeing him fight Nelson, Cain, or JDS