WHO IS PUMPED?

Caught up on all three episodes of primetime and watched the weigh in highlight on the UFC YouTube page and I am pumped for this card!
Who else is jacked up for this card and how are you going to be celebrating UFCs 20 year anniversary card? Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

By watching the event live on PPV with beer and fried chicken Phone Post 3.0

Yes yes. So annoying being in the uk and having to wait til the morning. Phone Post 3.0

Arlovskis Chin - Yes yes. So annoying being in the uk and having to wait til the morning. Phone Post 3.0

You're not alone

Beer. Heefer. Cage fights.

Win. Phone Post 3.0

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being Couture/Toney and 10 being Fedor/CroCop, I would say I am about a 6.5 for this one tonight.

I love this card. Primetime definitely gets me fired up for the fights. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome night of fights.

I laughed because you Ttt this thread Phone Post 3.0

Starts at 11am in aus tomorrow, so beer for breakfast it is Phone Post 3.0

Maybe not as pumped as Will Campuzano, but yeah I'm pretty pumped.

I'm as pumped as campuzano.. My body is ready!

Beep! Phone Post 3.0

Fuk dude I seriously have lost large sleep! Up @ 4:30 Est today!!!

Im pumped. Woke up at 730am on a saturday just thinking about it. Now I have to figure out what to do for the next 9 or so hours to pass the time Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Arse Face -
Arlovskis Chin - Yes yes. So annoying being in the uk and having to wait til the morning. Phone Post 3.0

You're not alone
True but it's an excuse to have the lads round for an all day drinking session. Phone Post 3.0

Face to Foot=VU because I am with ya mate half way around the world!!!!

BuddyRevell -

Maybe not as pumped as Will Campuzano, but yeah I'm pretty pumped.

Lol vtfu. Phone Post 3.0