Who is really to blame for 151 being cancelled?

When shit happens it flows uphill. Its always ultimatley the companys fault. When you're the boss you have to shoulder the blame when things go bad. Phone Post

There is blame to go around, but Jones could have stepped up and been the man to save the event and he blew it. Phone Post

epwar - UFC 90%, Jon Jones 10%

Yup Phone Post

Drewout - Zuffa is to blame. There is no reason to cancel a fight card over 1 fight period.

This. At first I blamed JBJ, but there are other options than to cancel it, right?

-Discount PPV/Air it on FX if possible
-Free online stream
-Some type of giveaway for the attending fans
-FIND A NEW MAIN EVENT (obviously many fighters came out and said they'd fight on short notice, and the UFC has done that in the past.)
-Add fights to undercard

What JBJ did was 'weak' or whatever you want to call it and selfish, but it is completely understandable.

Honestly I think fans should be WAY more angry at ZUFFA for trashing an entire card, because they would lose a lot of money on it, than we should be about Jones backing out of a short notice fight.

At the time of the press conference, like everyone else, I was livid at JBJ, but I realized that was only because Dana was deferring the blame to Jon for choosing not to fix the UFC's MISTAKE. Zuffa's fault.

Yeah it's never has happened in UFC history but there should always, always be a back-up plan.

I've heard Nevada law requires you to refund the ticket price if you advertise a title fight and pull it from the card. If so, they had no choice but to cancel it.

Would also explain all the "interim" belts.

I'm not 100% sure of this... Phone Post

Drewout - Zuffa is to blame. There is no reason to cancel a fight card over 1 fight period.

This Phone Post

Canada