Who is Rockhold training with now?

I know he was training with Hooft who also train’s Oezdemir but said AKA would always be his home. Does anyone know if he’s helping DC or Oezdemir or just staying neutral?

He's still with hooft as of an ig video yesterday... Idk seems weird to me to leave an amazing camp like aka that took you to multiple titles

i get that lukes main issue is striking defense, but I think he could've stayed with aka and fixed it  

When is he going to get pummeled by Whitaker? Feb?

Someonestolemysocks -

He's still with hooft as of an ig video yesterday... Idk seems weird to me to leave an amazing camp like aka that took you to multiple titles

i get that lukes main issue is striking defense, but I think he could've stayed with aka and fixed it  

Maybe but he'd been there a while and his striking defense didn't seem to improve and none of their top guy's are really known for striking defense.
ons ear -

When is he going to get pummeled by Whitaker? Feb?

Yup. The 11th.
Someonestolemysocks -

He said in an interview that AKA isn't what it used to be. 

If he has been with AKA since the beginning then it's unlikely that they'll be able to fix his defensive problems if they haven't already. 

Moving camps was probably a good idea but it won't help him at all come February 

So does anyone have an opinion on wether he’s giving insider info to either DC or Oezdemir?

thetouchofdeath - So does anyone have an opinion on wether he's giving insider info to either DC or Oezdemir?

Plenty of people on here have opinions but not many of them are educated opinions 

209'd@170 -
thetouchofdeath - So does anyone have an opinion on wether he's giving insider info to either DC or Oezdemir?

Plenty of people on here have opinions but not many of them are educated opinions 

I'll take either.