Who is Slipknot's new drummer?

The suspense is friggin killing me! I always liked Joey's work and felt he contributed massively to their sound. However, I don't think he is irreplaceable. There were rumors that it was Chris Adler. While that would have been badass, it was completely untrue. Not sure how well he would have fit anyways. Anybody wanna take a stab at who the new guy is? Also, feel free to post who you would like it to be.

I honestly have no idea who it is but I wouldn't be heartbroken if it wound up being Andols Herrick. I don't think his style is anything like Joey's but I always loved his work. He's probably not a good fit though.

Slipknot haters need not reply. That means you RVD. Wherever you are you metal snob you. Phone Post 3.0

Terry Bozzio Phone Post 3.0

Ginger Baker Phone Post 3.0

I heard it was going to be Mike Portnoy, but I'm not too sure. Hopefully they get somebody good. Phone Post 3.0

Touring with Korn this year. Cant wait! Wish Joey was still the drummer though Phone Post 3.0

Fedorthedrummer - I heard it was going to be Mike Portnoy, but I'm not too sure. Hopefully they get somebody good. Phone Post 3.0
Portnoy was awesome on nightmare. Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post 3.0

Lab Rat - Touring with Korn this year. Cant wait! Wish Joey was still the drummer though Phone Post 3.0
I was watching the Disasterpieces DVD a couple of nights ago. Joey was such a badass. So impressive to watch. Phone Post 3.0

Ringo Starr

One of the new released songs.

The other one.. Im a fan

Fedorthedrummer - I heard it was going to be Mike Portnoy, but I'm not too sure. Hopefully they get somebody good. Phone Post 3.0
Was going to say him, as it seems he's everywhere, but I really hope it's not him. Phone Post 3.0

what happened they got rid of Joey?

Jay Weinberg. Phone Post 3.0

What conditioner do you guys use? Phone Post 3.0

Why did joey leave?

He Paul wrote most of their music right? Phone Post 3.0

And Paul* Phone Post 3.0

Thomas pridgen Phone Post 3.0

Yomarashi - Why did joey leave?

He Paul wrote most of their music right? Phone Post 3.0

Correct, he and Paul wrote everything.

I personally loved Joey on drums, there are three percusionists and you could still hear everything he did.

Heard their second single last night, between that and The Negative One there is certainly an element missing in their songcrafting.

I would love it if they brought back Rick Rubin or Tery Date to produce their albums.

Daniel Adair Phone Post 3.0