Who is Stickgrappler?

"the following comment is not meant to be racist in any way or as an attack on CM Newsome or anyone affiliated with him: from what i gathered CM Newsome is receptive to teaching students he feels he can trust the JHR/52 provided they are African-American. i could be wrong on this. so if you fit the profile, maybe you have a shot. i can email him if you want."

I'll learn and pass it on...

that's why i probably won't be able to learn it.

stick -

i'm totally joking man - that you'd pick up on that -

i think marc can stick fight. i'll give him that.

he is just uncordindated, and cant remember any techs - i mean even the most basic of techs - and he has no control when tring to do techs - thats why i say people have nothing to learn from marc - it litterally took him 2.5 time longer to get his instructorship, and even then it was political. i could go on and on about it. like after 2 weeks in the PI he still couldn't get the stuff we learnt the 1st day - he was still stuck tring to get it - we all moved on and he couldnt cause he didnt get move 1 -
the stories are endless.

At best, he's like a tard who can fight due to tard strength, theres no ryme or rythm to it, and he certainly couldnt teach that in a set of techs

"from what i gathered CM Newsome is receptive to teaching students he feels he can trust the JHR/52 provided they are African-American. i could be wrong on this. so if you fit the profile, maybe you have a shot. i can email him if you want."

Thanks for the offer, Stick. But, I am white. I hope CM Newsome changes his mind someday.

Steve,

it's the lack of sleep from the feedings of the newborn. sorry - did not pick up on the joking.

Sickboy13,

if you are sincere and show an interest, he may be teach you? who knows? only you would know by approaching your instructor and/or him. just don't hold your breath on it. good luck!

Do like the Shaolin temple prospective students and stay out there for a month or 2 without moving.

lmao @ T0ki

who knows? it may work :-)

T0ki,

you are in charge with coming up questions for the next forum member "Who is...?" OK?

"Do like the Shaolin temple prospective students and stay out there for a month or 2 without moving."

LOL! I wonder if that would work. Or if I would get the cops called on me.

OK!

Cool thread, stick is the Man!

ttt stickgrappler the best site in the net world about information in MMA.
PERIOD.

Nice Thread... i hear the infamous richard strehle may break into stickfighting sometime in 2004-2005