Who is TAKU?

Did I ever tell you about the time Taku and I went horseback riding, but there weren't any horses around? Anyway, Taku throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn't ya know it, my stamina increased with each day, and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Taku decides to enter me into the Breeders Cup under the name Turkish Delight. And I'm running in second place, and I'm running, and I break my ankle. So anyway, they're about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, Dont shoot him, hes a human. Phone Post

The Persians never even attempted to try and get TAKU to lay down his weapons.

The funny thing is that this thread has been done before...

I think my favorite answer was,

"Taku is all things to all people".

Runner up,

"Didn't he send Samurai Jack to the future?"

but LOL@ this...

"His 1913 Duesenberg still has that new car smell."

Hey N.S.,

you're right. I remember that thread (a long time ago). I think I eve saved it somewhere on an old Desk top PC. Forgot about the Samurai Jack one...that's awesome.

TAKU

^^^Taku is also the guy who ignores his phone whenever I call! :-P

Hey Dev,

Ouch...That one hurt. You know I don't ignore you calls...I'm one of thos guys who leaves his cell phone off, 99%of the time. Happy holidays brother. I hope you're well. Would love to catch up some time.

TAKU

Just giving you crap. :)

cough*bromance*cough

LOL@N.S.

TAKU

BTW, Taku is neither of these guys

I had the pleasure of meeting Taku at a UG meet in Ann Arbor, MI 2 years ago...dude was one of the nicest, most genuine guys I've met in my life, but he did do something that night that will put him at the top of my "Heroes" list for all time.

We had been drinking at Ashley's for maybe an hour or so, which is a pretty fun place to be, when all of a sudden, things weren't so fun. For whatever reason, a fight broke out at the table across from ours between two fucking mammoth dudes with one female in between them who looked petrified. We all stood up, expecting to have to calm them down with words, but Taku had something else in mind...

Bad ass mother fucker LIFTED the table we had been drinking at, spilling all contents on the floor, held it above his head and, super calm, said "I'll throw this and you won't know how to catch it". Ashley's is pretty big, but everyone within a pretty reasonable distance, including staff, had noticed and started fucking applauding. The two buff douches left, writing it off as a joke, with the woman reluctantly shifting behind them.

At this point, I'm assuming we get kicked out...but alas, the staff were still clapping. THEN, Taku waltzed over, grabbed the female lightly by the wrist and said "Really? With them, for the rest of the night? I'm buying you a beer." She looked like she could cry, the two bro's turned around, visibly shaking with rage, but doing nothing about it. I think they were flabbergasted by this unassuming dude being as fearless as a honey badger, in their general direction. Wiggy and I had lost it at the time, basically in stitches, almost on the floor gasping for air due to the hilarity.

Long story short, she came back to the table, drank with myself, Taku and Wiggy for a few hours, then, from what I understand, Taku banged her.

Aww, shit, now I remember, none of this happened. But Taku is a really useful guy to have on here - has honest opinions that he puts across maturely, which have a solid theoretically sound and objective evidence base.

Hey Medic,

Great story...I almost thought I was there for a moment.And thanks for the kind words. I do my best.

TAKU

Miracle #1: Taku, actually takes time out of his I'm sure busy schedule to educate the un-educated on any and all related questions to increase personal excellence (feeds the hungry, with knowledge instead of fish).

Miracle #2 When Taku gets trolled on here (rarely), he has actually earned enough respect and admiration that other Uger' will tell said troll to F %$# without Taku having to lift a finger almost (imacculate conception worthy).

Miracle #3: Taku can both end and start a thread with a single post (power of life and death)

I vote he be given Saint status, all hail St. Taku!

LOL...Thanks ruggerboy. Not sure I'm worthy of that. But I do appreciate it. Not really worth the time to get sucked into flame wars etc. Been around far too long to get baited...

TAKU

Taku - 

LOL...Thanks ruggerboy. Not sure I'm worthy of that. But I do appreciate it. Not really worth the time to get sucked into flame wars etc. Been around far too long to get baited...

TAKU

lol no worries, dude I just appreciate good advice, not troll advice and you give los of goods

that story was riveting lol

I heard he once pissed in a 1987 Peterbilt semi trucks fuel tank.... That truck is now known as Optimus prime Phone Post

Once, some chavs said something about Taku's mother.

ONCE.