WHO IS THE BEST 185LB IN CANADA?

oh ya

I live in Vernon and enjoy telling people how this card is full of Canadians fighting Americans. It gets alot of people excited to see the fights.

So to all the Canadian fighters on this card it dosnt matter where in Canada your from. On this night youll be cheered for like this is your hometown.

If you want an easy fight Chad, have them sign a fight between you and me.

I have no training in any form of MMA so you don't have to worry about me winning but I would be honored to be your punching bag. Ojja, make it happen!

RKing... if I end up being the favourite in that fight, then I can't take it.. ha, and if you KO'd me quick, well..............

C

why dont u try bringing the best 185lbs fighter from 4 different provinces. pick 4 provinces and get the best 185 pounder from each! It would have variety, and opportunity..........cant wait till this weekend...its goin to be awsome fighting in the cage!

alves, good idea , one question? who do you think you are hahhhah i am going to give you some sponnie love this weekedn win or lose, and for your fight i know its hard to stop the running double you are diffently the punisher

My friend Crazy Bob is very skilled/well-rounded. I think he'll do well at 185 if he decides to stick to it for any length of time. He's looking to start competing in MMA in the new year and should provide some VERY entertaining fights.