who is the best blackzillian

who is the best blackzillian the reem or hashad unless you a super cool hipster and think there to mainstream you can pick guillard , jorge santiago, micheal johnson, or rumble
discuss

Reem will ko jds, hasha good but doubt he will beat his swagger jacker Phone Post

we won't know until the black and brazilians have babies together.

Do they have any white/non-black fighters there? If not, seems racist IMO Phone Post

Anderson silva Phone Post

Rashad will prove he is the best from that squad when he serves Jon Jones in April. Reem will be solidify the number two spot when he brutalizes JDS in May. Phone Post

Talal -  Do they have any white/non-black fighters there? If not, seems racist IMO Phone Post

Matt mitrione is pretty white

Talal -  Do they have any white/non-black fighters there? If not, seems racist IMO Phone Post

They're obviously a bunch of nasty bigots.

Toogawdly - Anderson silva

Beat me to it.

OverKiller -

Matt mitrione is pretty white

Have you heard him speak? Phone Post

Rashad and Melvin

Tad Ghostal -
Toogawdly - Anderson silva

Beat me to it.

Shit me too Phone Post

Lol. That's why I asked. Carry on blackzillians. Phone Post

303 - we won't know until the black and brazilians have babies together.

...what? Phone Post

Not sure, but it is a really stupid name for a team. Phone Post

Rashad he seems far more well rounded his record speaks for itself so to speak. Has many more relevant wins than reem Phone Post

Rashad is way better then reem.

The Reem Phone Post

Not the best, but Johnson impressed me against Roller. Phone Post

Does this camp have any big heavyweights to really challenge the reem in training? Phone Post