Who is the biggest/best guy Conor can beat?

I just want to start creating the separation lines between #1 p4p, vs something entirely different, Greatest of All Time, aka GOAT

Conor would never challange Robbie Lawler. The guys Robbie dispatches, would easily dispatch of Conor.

But, that being said, who is the biggest best guy Conor can beat?

Benson at 155?

I think Nate Diaz and Showtime Pettis beat McGregor.

No one?

Ok, I guess he's over rated then.

Looks like you got your answer bro lol :) Phone Post 3.0

The Bat Signal worked, D.

btfos - D241,

You campaign around Jones as a GOAT and yet Jones has NEVER beaten anyone bigger then himself. Gus was nearly the same size and exposed Jones according to many. Youre so inconsistent with your standards. Conor is not anything great until he beats 170 pounders...yet Jones never beating anyone bigger then himself is a GOAT in your eyes....You contradict yourself a lot and get caught up in double standards JUST LIKE Orcus. Youre just like Orcus...You two were made for each other

Is it just me, or did he not actually say what you're saying he said? Phone Post

I bet he could beat some pretty high ranked 55'ers, I doubt he would get by Khabib,Cerrone, or Pettis.

Probably Roy Nelson, UD or a late TKO. Phone Post 3.0

Fallon fox Phone Post 3.0

btfos - D241,

You campaign around Jones as a GOAT and yet Jones has NEVER beaten anyone bigger then himself. Gus was nearly the same size and exposed Jones according to many. Youre so inconsistent with your standards. Conor is not anything great until he beats 170 pounders...yet Jones never beating anyone bigger then himself is a GOAT in your eyes....You contradict yourself a lot and get caught up in double standards JUST LIKE Orcus. Youre just like Orcus...You two were made for each other

I don't know what you're smoking.

Fedor=GOAT, hands down.

Jones would have to beat a few HW's including the top 2-3 to be in that realm.

I think Conor can be in talks of p4p, but Goat, lets get real here. 

I think he'd do quite well in lightweight. Cowboy vs conor could be good. Phone Post 3.0

I think Pettis should be at 145 he'd dominate Phone Post 3.0

I think he beats Pettis or Cerrone. De Anjos and Khabib would be tough tests at 155. And anybody that chooses to stand with him up to 170 has a good chance of getting knocked out.

khabib eats conors lunch

Shocking, another thread from this tard blabbering about his obsession with big beefy dudes.

"Conor must be over-rated because he would never challenge Robbie Lawler"

Just can't make this stuff up.