Who is the dirtiest MMA fighter of all time?

ThatsHowIRoll - 

Why was Kongo so dirty? I have forgotten - I remember him kneeing the guy in the nuts but he deserved it

A career of intentional nut shots.

StretchPlum - 
Hitman Rob - Gerard Gordeau

to purposefully eye gouge and permanently blind your opponent and then justify it by saying that it was to stop his opponent, who beat him, getting further hurt. scum.

Yuki Nakai then keeps his life altering injury a secret to protect the sport.

The best and worse of MMA in one fight. Shame Yuki had to fight that piece of shit in the first place.

Hands down winner.

Came here just to say this.

Surprised no one has mentioned Alex Olivera. The man cheats in every single fight he is involved in. 

It's Yvel, Kyle and Gordeau. Anyone saying JBJ doesn't know wtf they're talking about, he's not even in the same league as these other guys.

JoelN -

Dirty Bob Schrijber 

I had the privilege of speaking to him once. lovely bloke.

I mentioned matsui and asked how he felt about being known as 'dirty bob' in Japan.

never forget his answer..

'they can call me what they want. I am not interested about what they call me.'

you can liberate your mind by considering those words.

William C - Rene Rooze has to be up there

Yeah, dirty as shit

the guy who eye gouged Uki Naki!  Gerdo or se=omthing!  He took his fucking eye out!

https://youtu.be/Yko1xLF7AQU

thread over!

wiggum -
ThatsHowIRoll - 

Why was Kongo so dirty? I have forgotten - I remember him kneeing the guy in the nuts but he deserved it

A career of intentional nut shots.

Really. I can only remember the Arabic bloke who nut shotted Kongo first

Yvel used to be an ongoing discussion on this forum.

People used to debate how far into his upcoming match he’d pull dirty shit. 

ThatsHowIRoll -

I’ve been calling him cup cheick since 2007. 

Ryann Von Doom - 
ThatsHowIRoll -

I’ve been calling him cup cheick since 2007. 

Me, too.

![](upload://lng9wguLUnVoW7jBSyZTEzQUuMN.jpeg)

Wes Sims. lol.

1 Like

Yvel

Paul Harris

Gordeau

If this isn’t your top 3 in any given order, I’m disappointed in you.

1 Like

Rousimar Palhares, literally tried to rip limbs off after the opponent tapped

I remember hearing a story that if Gordeau had have let telia tuli stand up after he lost his footing in the first fight of UFC 1 it may have set a precedent of respectable honorable martial arts competition

Instead he volleys him square into the face and knocks guys teeth into row z and changed the trajectory of the sport 

Not so sure we can pin it all on him though 

Hitman Rob - Gerard Gordeau

to purposefully eye gouge and permanently blind your opponent and then justify it by saying that it was to stop his opponent, who beat him, getting further hurt. scum.

Yuki Nakai then keeps his life altering injury a secret to protect the sport.

The best and worse of MMA in one fight. Shame Yuki had to fight that piece of shit in the first place.

That cunt is on record saying that he’d do it again as well.

George Stark -

I remember hearing a story that if Gordeau had have let telia tuli stand up after he lost his footing in the first fight of UFC 1 it may have set a precedent of respectable honorable martial arts competition

Instead he volleys him square into the face and knocks guys teeth into row z and changed the trajectory of the sport 

Not so sure we can pin it all on him though 

He's an absolute cunt of a human being, but I'm not blaming him for punting Tuli's head for a 55 yard field goal in that fight.

It was a fight, not a movie.

Yvel and Paul Harris

Yvel KO’d a ref.

Paul Harris not only tries to rip limbs off but he eye gouged Shields so badly his eyes were bleeding. 

Bend The Knee -

Paul Harris

This and it's not even close