who is the fighter on steroids Bisping mentioned

In the latest episode of "believe you me" Bisping said he used to train with a guy who was an absolute beast in the gym. The guy however was on steroids and when he got a UFC contract he stopped using and was knocked out in the 1st round. The guy was supposedly "a shell of his former self" after quitting steroids..

Who is Bisping talking about?

Did he indicate how whether it was during his time in England in Socal?

I would guess Cali. If he quit using due to a UFC signing, it has to be during the USDA era. Bisping has been training in the US for since before USADA, no?

In 

Wolfslair MMA home of UFC Superstars:

Michael ‘The Count’ Bisping

<span class="text_exposed_show" style="display: inline; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Quinton &lsquo;Rampage&rsquo; Jackson

Cheick Kongo

Kurt Warburton

Rob Broughton

Tom Blackledge</span></p>
ranier wolfcastle -

<span class="text_exposed_show" style="display: inline; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Quinton &lsquo;Rampage&rsquo; Jackson

Cheick Kongo

Kurt Warburton

Rob Broughton

Tom Blackledge</span></p></blockquote><p>If that&rsquo;s the mist then I&rsquo;d have to go with Kongo ?</p>

Could it be someone from the TUF season he coached?

United Yorkie Rescue -
ShoeMoney - 
ranier wolfcastle -

Cheick Kongo

Kurt Warburton

Rob Broughton

Tom Blackledge</span></p></blockquote><p>If that&rsquo;s the mist then I&rsquo;d have to go with Kongo ?</p></span></blockquote>

Can’t be. Kongo is 11-6-1 in UFC. His only first round KO losses are Nelson and Hunt, both towards the end of his UFC run. Definitely not Rampage either. Warburton was 1-2 in UFC with no KO losses. Blackledge only had one UFC fight, a submission loss to Perosh. Broughton is also 1-2 but never been finished.

Blackledge never fought again after his one UFC fight so maybe it’s him and Bisping said he was finished in the first round, no knocked out?

That sounds likely. Blackledge was from wolfslair though. So that was before Usada. But he is a lhw so If Bisping says he was this beast i had the feeling it must have been a heavier guy so that makes sense

DavidYorkshire -

also

Notable fighters

Michael Bisping

Rampage Jackson

Rob Broughton

Cheick Kongo

Mario Neto

Sean Salmon

Antônio Silva

Tiki Ghosn

Oli Thompson

Curt Warburton

Based on this list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mário_Neto

Mario Neto

Lost in the first round to Eddie Sanchez in 17 seconds, never fought in the UFC again

DavidYorkshire -

also

Notable fighters

Michael Bisping

Rampage Jackson

Rob Broughton

Cheick Kongo

Mario Neto

Sean Salmon

Ant&ocirc;nio Silva

Tiki Ghosn

Oli Thompson

Curt Warburton</p></blockquote><p>I met Rob Broughton at a hotel in Wembeley after a cage rage event. He's a unit but looked natural to me.&nbsp;</p>

Back there to see Moussasi soon! :-D

Bisping is an excuse maker. Had a great career but stay in your lane. Jesus Christ all you BTT; you’re already too late, facts are facts so fucker off