Who is the greatest UGer of all time?

Look at that collection of top tier posters voting for me and the no name scrubs that votes against.

giphy

1 Like

14-5. lol

A giant L on your card.

The OG one is way worse. You had to vote for yourself to get out of a zero.

A bum.

2 Likes

How is that worse? Out of all the members here I have a quarter of the votes… but more importantly my votes are from the best posters, Supreme Leader of Nothing, and I like how you changed that after I called you out on that 24 hour stint a while ago when it just said Leader btw. Your self-depricating humour makes you more palatable even though you have been reduced to name-calling members.

That leader thing bothers you. Haha

1 Like

I quite like it as I said. You’re the one who just changed it. I figured my words rang home with you which is what prompted the new tag.

5269558397_64406aeb94

Reminder: you answered “Who” in this thread after starting 3 threads and 2 GOAT polls about me in a 24 hour period.

giphy

I enjoy laughing at your delusions.

Just remember. Nobody wants you on the OG and the UG is tired of you.

I am growing bored of this game. Have fun Jack_Shit

And don’t forget that fighter bashing is against the rules.

Yep came here to say SuperCalo lol

4 Likes

Fake news. I barely post in the UG anymore for “reasons”… and you also actively jump into nigh every OG thread I post in to use your mod influence to smear shit on me. You should probably let this go and move on because it’s all very obvious.

Not sure what this thread has to do with fighter bashing but don’t worry I’m sure you’ll find a reason to snuff the GOAT out in the silence of night at some point.

89b02859e325525ce48e58114253e40a

You had me Ear

1 Like

Everyone is in every OG thread. I have been an OGer for almost 15 years. That is where I spend most of my time.

Get over it Jack. Nobody is harassing you or hunting you. If anyone is obsessing, it is you. You have spent the last week complaining and posting about me.

This game has gotten stale. Enjoy your last word post after this one. I am sure you will make a few more trying to get attention. I am over it now.

Looks at the thread we’re posting in (among others).

del-griffith-oh-sure-sure

OMA_1

5 Likes

OMAGOD

1 Like

Nah,

Beau lives in Texas.I just talked to him on the phone for over an hour the other day.

He sort of wants to come back,but I don’t think he would stay.

3 Likes

Who says we let him back?

Let him know…

4f790468-1021-4e24-8188-52a8695f51bb_text

IF I raise the gate, there’s gonna be terms…

1. I want one of John Morgan’s blue shirts, with his blood on it.(extra points for tears)

2. During his first month back he has to post at least five bitches he “holes” that said month.

3. He’s got to bring detective Shields back here with him.

For starters…

4 Likes