Who is the "killer" of TUF 17?

...so who is the guy Dana says everyone is afraid of? First off, I think Chael's team is going to own this season. I reviewed their records and they have some strong records. Uriah Hall has only lost to Constas Phillipou and Chris Weidman. Kevin Casey is another beast. As is Luke Barnatt. Many of Jones's guys seem to have inflated records.

Anywho, who is the killer? And which team do you feel is the strongest?

I'll give you a hint, he's "explosive"!

I watched for the first time in years last night.

I like Uriah Hall

urijah hall.  the black guy who looks part crocodile.

the geek - I'll give you a hint, he's "explosive"!

Legit LOL. Well played.

Nightcrawler67 - 

I think it's Uriah. Or the kid from ga, I am wondering wtf jones was thinking when he picked his team... Phone Post

Agreed. Chael's picks are all solid, Jones's picks were very questionable.

For example, Gilbert Smith looked good on the show but his record is pretty inflated. The combined record of his 5 wins is 19-33: 1-3, 5-11, 1-7, 4-7, 8-5.

My guess is one of the first picks, those guys looked like beasts Phone Post

I'll give you a hint, he's "explosive"!

________
The thought of killing herself has never been out of her mind in [url=http://www.superdvdoutlet.ca/goods-2109-Homeland+Season+2+DVD+Boxset-FREE+SHIPPING.html]Homeland Season 2 Box Set[/url].

It's definitely not Kevin Casey. Unless he's breaking limbs he's not sending anyone to the hospital with those pillow fists Phone Post

Uriah IMO Phone Post

Gilbert Phone Post

Urijah Hall ... He's only lost 2 times as pro.... Both loses are to Weidman and Philippou (both top 10 guys), not bad

REDRUM_NYC - 

Urijah Hall ... He's only lost 2 times as pro.... Both loses are to Weidman and Philippou (both top 10 guys), not bad

It's absolutely Urijah Hall.

He's gonna win the whole thing.

Am I the only one who thinks Kevin Casey comes from the streets? I bet he is a rapper too... Phone Post

Urijah Hall was the guy I was most impressed with. Kevin Casey also has some pretty good experience under his belt.

I am going with Uriah as well. He seems like a freak athlete who has a great stand up game, and looks very talented on the ground as well.

hmm