Who is the most Over Rated Fighter TODAY?!?!?!

Brock Lesnar

king mo

Randy Couture, been fnished 8 times and people have him as a top 10 fighter ever

BJ Penn

CRBMoney14 - Randy Couture, been fnished 8 times and people have him as a top 10 fighter ever

So true. I'll never understand the Couture hype. He hasnt even won in two years, yet everyone still has him at top ten.

Monsters Ball - Alistair Overeem

Tiki Ghosen

Melvin Manhoef. By far.

Kimbo Slice

fiercedragon - mousasi. not 1 top 10 win and has a top 10 ranking...

Babalu and Jacare were impressive wins man.

CRBMoney14 - Randy Couture, been fnished 8 times and people have him as a top 10 fighter ever

it's true.

TheDigitalRuler - Kimbo Slice

fiercedragon - mousasi. not 1 top 10 win and has a top 10 ranking...
You should know by now that non-UFC fighters get an automatic bonus, with additional credit to those who compete in Japan and those who fight in tourneys.

That said, he's probably in my top 10 pretty easily because of the manner of his wins.

first 4 post are dead on.

voorhees - 

ill give you Babalu, but the miracle upkick after getting taken down by Jacare hardly showed anything

Agreed.it was "lucky"Iwas just saying that its an impressive win on a resume.

Zedlepln - 
You should know by now that non-UFC fighters get an automatic bonus, with additional credit to those who compete in Japan and those who fight in tourneys.

That said, he's probably in my top 10 pretty easily because of the manner of his wins.

its rly the other way around...ufc fighters have lots of money behind them to hype them up

I really despise the term "lucky" in combat sports. It gets used too often and too inappropriately.

glassjawed - 
Zedlepln - 

its rly the other way around...ufc fighters have lots of money behind them to hype them up
Obviously, I was exercising hyperbole, but your point was largely true several years ago. Not really the case much anymore, unless you are looking at Orcus' rankings.

ajl416az - 
voorhees - 

ill give you Babalu, but the miracle upkick after getting taken down by Jacare hardly showed anything

You could call it luck, you could also call the Kang triangle luck.

But beating 2 MWs who were probably top 15 at the time from off your back is pretty impressive