Who is the most Over Rated Fighter TODAY?!?!?!

Randy Couture IMO

TheDigitalRuler - Kimbo Slice

Winner!

Zedlepln - 
glassjawed - 
Zedlepln - 
fiercedragon - mousasi. not 1 top 10 win and has a top 10 ranking...
You should know by now that non-UFC fighters get an automatic bonus, with additional credit to those who compete in Japan and those who fight in tourneys.

That said, he's probably in my top 10 pretty easily because of the manner of his wins.

its rly the other way around...ufc fighters have lots of money behind them to hype them up
Obviously, I was exercising hyperbole, but your point was largely true several years ago. Not really the case much anymore, unless you are looking at Orcus' rankings.

I dont know man. Maynard and Florian are both cemented in the top 10 with no top 10 wins.

Thiago Silva and Shane Carwin both just got their first top 10 win. Gonzaga was borderline. Yet Thiago Silva had been top 10 for quite a while.

Fighters get overranked regardless of promotion

BJ Penn
Josh Barnett

BJ Penn.

The thing I dont like about threads like these is that people just throw out names. If your going to name someone you should at least say a line about why you think theyre overrated.

Brock
Tito

TheTFC -
voorhees - BJ Penn

Troll?

Not me.

Penn is good.But not as good as people say.

Overeem has replaced Barnett at the top of the list since Barnett was exposed as a career cheater and Overeem has shown no desire to fight top level MMA fighters since moving to HW and padidng his record with Buentello and a bunch of cans(hint, this is still the same guy that's 30-11 and lost his last 3 fights against top 10 guys).

Bret Rogers and Carwin for having vaulted into the top 10 HWs even though each has only 1 legit win in their careers.

Frank Murr for somehow snagging a piece of the HW gold by beating a MMA newb in his UFC debut and half-dead big Nog back to back, then getting exposed in the Brock rematch.

And lastly Kenny Florian, who has somehow received 2 155 title shots despite not fighting top ranked guys to get there(especailly the 1st shot after a 3 fight streak of Karalexis, Cope and Stout).

Cung Le& Faber

King Mo. Great managment and hype but come on.

Randy and Forrest Griffin

Couture and Overeem

Not top ten.

But hard to beat guys.

fiercedragon - 
voorhees - 
fiercedragon - mousasi. not 1 top 10 win and has a top 10 ranking...

Babalu and Jacare were impressive wins man.

when were they top 10? and jacare is more jj rep than fighting rep...

Kang was probably just outside the top 10 when Mousasi beat him, JAcare was probably about top 15

todd duffee

BJ Penn.

Anthony Johnson

Monsters Ball - Alistair Overeem
fiercedragon - mousasi. not 1 top 10 win and has a top 10 ranking...