Who is the P4P prettiest MMA girl without makeup?

what are your thoughts? i bet it is claudia galdhala, even though i think she is very recently retired soon enough she should still be considered. no others are close in my opinion…

2 Likes

v

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Hd Pursed Lips GIF

19 Likes

I agree Wand!!

23 Likes

wand likes the snu snu

5 Likes

7 Likes

hong kong phooey, PLEASE tell me you are joking? she looks like shit. and her horrible personality makes her look like worse than shit jajaja…

6 Likes

14 Likes

Laura Sanko and no one is even close

8 Likes

i ask for the prettiest woman in mma an you post a guy. that explains SO much JAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!

1 Like

OP asks for fighters w/o make up, UG proceeds to post three photos of Honda Housey with makeup, three of Ariane Lipski with makeup and one who mentions Laura Sanko aka cakeface mcgee.

I offer you this. Polyana Viana.

Almost certainly wearing makeup as well, but probably less.

13 Likes

looks like Honda is not a fan fave any moar

7 Likes

100% Arianne Lipski

nice mwb! i am not really into blonds, but she looks pretty good, she probably has some makeup on here but it is best i could find in just a few minutes:

7 Likes

arianne lipski is beautiful phuckles. is she the one a bunch of dorks were making fun of her supposedly “roast beef” mean curtains or something silly like that in some other thread jaja?

very nice rorysglove!!!

1 Like

yugoslob, who is THAT? looks like a prefect girl next door type. which is my type jajaja…