Who is the P4P prettiest MMA girl without makeup?

hong kong, i loved watching her fight when she was good, and rogan had me believing she could beat most guy mma fighters (i kid a little jajaja), but i always thought she looked like dog shit. because she looks like dog shit. she has a face that makes her look like she is missing chromosomes. maybe it is her attitude that shows via her face that she is a simpleton like dildo barry bonds, i do not no. but she is a very unattractive girl in my view, and always has been. just my opinion.

Very few of the photos in this thread are women without makeup.

3 Likes

do you have any sportscience? please post them if you do!

Here’s one of my favs.

Amanda Ribas.

4 Likes

lol geezer asking for a pegging, wtf

closest I could find of Gina with no make up

21 Likes

9 Likes

Dern would be prettier if she didn’t pretend she was Mexican.

6 Likes

Galdhala? Numero Uno, right here.

6 Likes

Uhu…show the pics without make up…if there are any. She’s average at best.

3 Likes

You are a major faggot

LOL at “average at best”

1 Like

She has on mascara and MAYBE a little base but that’s all. Sanko is beautiful.

If there is one thing you can say about Sanko, you could say she barely wears make up even when she has it on.

She is not a heavy make up user. When she does wear it, she goes from being beautiful to drop dead gorgeous.

She’s like a much hotter Katy Parry.

Katy Parry wears make up to look like Laura Sanko without make up.

1 Like

False.

4 Likes

That’s not heavy at all for today’s standards.

Bitches use spatulas to layer their faces now

Oh wow, lipstick and eyeliner

You call that heavy?

I’m questioning if you’ve ever even had a girlfriend hotter than a 5 because you obviously don’t know anything about women or make up.

The fags are going hard trying to discredit Laura Sanko as a hottie, commentator, and P4P greatest female fighter.

8 Likes

Yes.

I’ve been with plenty of beautiful women. I’m sure most of us have here. I always prefer a woman without makeup than with.

Only fag here is you. You’re trolling.

Also, you’re forgetting the layer of foundation in every one of those photos. She’s a cakeface.

1 Like

Pic one and pic three is pretty heavily layered. Even two is a very obviously layered. Just because some women go even more overboard doesn’t mean she ain’t caked. She’s caked. You’re just a cuck who lets women lie to him.