Who is the scariest fighter ever for their time?

Mit - 

Igor Vovchanchin

my man

Fig

Palhares

Derrick Lewis

When these guys fight I am getting the murderer vibes.

Juiced Kerr was frightening. He would travel to Brazil and fight tourney’s in hostile territory (Maksoud Plaza, Sao Paulo) at IVC’s etc… with Mark Coleman/Kevin Randleman in his corner.

Now, I live in Brazil and the fans are fucking drunk, aggressive dicks. However, once Kerr and Coleman walked to the ring, they suddenly became pretty mellow for fear that Coleman would grab one of them and throw them through a glass window.

Kerr beat the living shit out of every Brazilian and non-Brazilian they lined up for him and he won every single 3-fight tourney.

One of the nicest guys you’d ever meet ala Ngannou, but the guy you shit your pants on the way to the ring to meet in combat.

1 Like

Cmon people.... TRT Vitor

2 Likes

Lots of good name mentioned, but Ngannou tops the list IMO.

Fig for sure has murdered someone in the favelas

1 Like

Josh Barnett is pretty intimidating 

Before the aura was cracked nothing was as scary as a prime Mike Tyson.

1 Like
KaiTangata -
dangerboy12 - For a short period? Brock Lesnar

You're smoking crack. Wtf? 

I don't know if you're a new fan or something, but UFC 100 Brock was scary. Lots of great names in here. My vote of Kerr seems to be the top choice still. I think rules make some of these guys scarier. Coleman and Kerr with knees and headbutts are completely different from modern MMA versions of themselves. Same with Wand or Shogun and stomps. I think early Shogun would be scary under any rule set because he was just there to throw everything at you. Even when he didn't jump stomp, he would jumping haymaker guys who were on their back while he was standing. 

1 Like

Francis and it’s not even close.

Slobonmynog -

He looked like a giant toddler

2 Likes
Slobonmynog -

Yeah, having those big sweaty nipples in my face is the last place I’d want to be. 

There was a period when Ricardo Morias (sp?) the huge renzo fighter was the scariest dude around when you consider his look and his resume at the time.

Fedor not even fucken close 

Ubereem 2010

1 Like

Surprised no one has mentioned Carwin yet. 

1 Like

Peak Don Frye....

cawkgobbler -

With Francis being 263 and just a wrecking machine, it made me think back to some of the old school match ups. Some of these guys have up a lot of weight but not skill, and sometimes it was just a total mismatch. My pick will be the smashing machine himself. Mark Kerr was just a nightmare of both size and skill, along with discipline. He would stalk his prey and could fight standing, but once he got a takedown it was hell unleashed.

Mark Kerr?? He never fought any of the top Heavyweights in the UFC at the time he was there. 

Bobby “the Bad Seed” Hoffman 

1 Like

![](upload://2e024ob8JBFWhkaKZTNW1iuQQF.jpeg)

1 Like