Who is the scariest fighter ever for their time?

cawkgobbler -
KaiTangata -
dangerboy12 - For a short period? Brock Lesnar

You're smoking crack. Wtf? 

I don't know if you're a new fan or something, but UFC 100 Brock was scary. Lots of great names in here. My vote of Kerr seems to be the top choice still. I think rules make some of these guys scarier. Coleman and Kerr with knees and headbutts are completely different from modern MMA versions of themselves. Same with Wand or Shogun and stomps. I think early Shogun would be scary under any rule set because he was just there to throw everything at you. Even when he didn't jump stomp, he would jumping haymaker guys who were on their back while he was standing. 

His destruction of Rampage is my favorite fight ever. He had more tools than snap on at the time. That version of Shogun right there was the greatest fighter ever imo. 

1 Like

![](upload://tng6dMSgazWmEXLCkLCsjvqSBih.jpeg)

I named my dog Shogun.

1 Like
KaiTangata - 

It’s still real to me, damn it!

cawkgobbler - 
KaiTangata -

I don't know if you're a new fan or something, but UFC 100 Brock was scary. Lots of great names in here. My vote of Kerr seems to be the top choice still. I think rules make some of these guys scarier. Coleman and Kerr with knees and headbutts are completely different from modern MMA versions of themselves. Same with Wand or Shogun and stomps. I think early Shogun would be scary under any rule set because he was just there to throw everything at you. Even when he didn't jump stomp, he would jumping haymaker guys who were on their back while he was standing. 

The term unstoppable frate trane was coined here because of Brock Lesnar.

It scared hardcore fans to death that a steroid jacked pro wrestler with no skills outside of his amateur wrestling was potentially gonna dominate the entire sport.

Kerr and Coleman as many have stated.

Wandy and Igor. FUCK staring into either of their eyes from across the ring.

Palhares because you had to fear for your ability to walk being taken away.

Early UFC Tank was fucking scary to look at it.

Jacked Heavyweight Vitor was frightening.

Anderson in his prime was pretty scary to me at least. Especially after what he did to Franklins face. I mean it just seemed like you were going to be put away in an embarrassing fashion facing that man and many felt that.

ALDO in his prime. Scar on his face kicks your legs into hamburger meat. Sure he was smaller but he looked like a guy who would kill you in an alleyway for your wallet.

TKnuckles -

I named my dog Shogun.

What a beautiful beast. Gorgeous.

papa pump -

FEDOR 

Beginning and end of thread. In his prime, I don't even know what the plan was when fighinting him. Don't die? GSP would probably beat you, but at least there was a plan to beat him (swing big and hope you connect). Same with Anderson (try to wrestle him). I don't know where anyone could beat Fedor, much less implement putting him there. 

I’ve been around a lot of fighters. But no one intimidated me more than Fedor. That aura is real as fuck.

1 Like

JDS deserves a mention, he was a fuckin animal on his rise to the top 

https://youtu.be/74x5uFd_Yng

1 Like

Thiago Silva looked like he would literally kill you.

1 Like
HYBRID JON -
TKnuckles -

I named my dog Shogun.

What a beautiful beast. Gorgeous.

Thanks! He’s 6 years old and has an awesome personality.

Soul Gravy - Thiago Silva looked like he would literally kill you.

Thiago was my favorite fighter or one of them. Loved watching him. Sad to see all that stuff play out with his wife. I can remember the huge thread in here that brought us “ on concrete”.. lol.

James Thompson scared the piss out of me until the bell rang and Alex…well, you know.

1 Like
Trackman 2 - Juiced to the gills Wand in Pride

There is no other answer, he was terrifying.

And then mirko kicked his head into the 10th row...

cawkgobbler -

https://youtu.be/74x5uFd_Yng

That was beautiful. Like Mortal Kombat.

dangerboy12 - Has anyone said Palhares?

He is actually the scariest for me knowing I probably won't walk for a year or ever right again.

mmafan1975 - James Thompson scared the piss out of me until the bell rang and Alex.....well, you know.

James Thompson is ridiculously huge. I've met him a few times at gyms as we live in the same city. I'm 6'4" and 100kg and he always made me feel small in comparison. Really nice guy to talk to but he is fucking enormous!!

A young Ralph Gracie looked scary & was a bad ass.

![](upload://n6KfJ3GiVMIEpn62Ol99MLwrmCi.jpeg)

Lee Murray