Who is the true GOAT?

Who do you think is the true GOAT? IMO i think it Wandy he was unstoppable in his prime and fighting him was like a death sentence Phone Post

Nick Thompson

Fedor.

He has an A and an S in his name.

ABE FROMAN - He has an A and an S in his name.

Hell yeah Sakuraba was badass!http://www.perfect-icons.com/stock-icons/small-phone40.gif

ABE FROMAN - He has an A and an S in his name.

rickSon grAcie

Who are actually the most skilled fighters regardless of accomplishments? Jones, Anderson, and GSP.

I'd say it would have to be a toss-up between Fedor and Anderson, with Silva having the slight advantage.

Dismantling nearly everyone in his path, Fedor has only recently begun to falter. Anderson was beatable early but since went on an incredible run in the premier organization (talent-wise), even withstanding the assault of a cheating felon to hold onto his belt.

I might have even swayed myself with my argument here. Anderson Silva is the correct choice

He is not alive/great yet. This sport is young, greatest of all time right now is too subjective because each generation of fighter is improving as the formula to become a fighter is changing. NBA, NFL, NHL, and other major sports have a down pat formula, a system which trains the young guys and matures talent. Until MMA has that guys will continue to evolve and has some men doing exceptionally better due to training background rather than talent in some cases. Thats why the best man does not always win.

If I were to pick, my bias says Fedor. Silva could very soon pass him with his next win. AS and Fedor both have faced a bit of inferior competition, and AS looked much better in those types of fights.

GSP will not be IMO, just because of Grease-Gate alone. That is a huge continual blemish on his record IMO. Even if it is false. Plus, not finishing is a big deal. Not that he doesnt have the talent, but the guys he control will be smashed one day, and new fans will say GSP wasnt that good because he barely beat a guy who lost to a scrub. Thus is the way of MMA.

Keith jardine Phone Post

Stu P Dasso - Bj Penn

/thread Phone Post

THIS. Vtfu Phone Post

Anderson the spider silva. Phone Post

Either Anderson or Fedor. I personally say Silva.

Minowaman

Fedor Phone Post

Rickson  Royce Fedor Wand BJ Liddell Sakuraba

For the UFC... Its Chuck. Bj would be a close second. Chuck took on all challenges in the baddest division in the company, and had an endless string of knockouts. The aura the swagger the mowhawk and the iron chin. Father time caught him in his late 30's but that's to be expected from someone with such an epic life of indulgence. There will never be another Iceman. Pure Cage Fighter

Freeman Dyson - Who are actually the most skilled fighters regardless of accomplishments? Jones, Anderson, and GSP.

That would be BJ penn, gsp, and Anderson Phone Post

hellride - For the UFC... Its Chuck. Bj would be a close second. Chuck took on all challenges in the baddest division in the company, and had an endless string of knockouts. The aura the swagger the mowhawk and the iron chin. Father time caught him in his late 30's but that's to be expected from someone with such an epic life of indulgence. There will never be another Iceman. Pure Cage Fighter

Chuck is the essence of a fighter Phone Post

Hendo. Phone Post