Who is this guy Dan Quinn is sparring with?

Dan seems to be in an argument with Dave Huckaba yet again and this video has come to light. Who is the guy Dan is working with here?

Anyone know?

According to the title of the video it's Mad Mike.

Yeah, but the title also says it's a rape.

Dan Quinn is so fucked up, I feel bad even laughing about him now. The way things have gone, I have a feeling he may not be long for this world. He is a whack job, but I have some sympathy for him for some reason.

That's "Mad" Mike Gonzales, a tough southpaw from Team Carnage. I've seen Mike fight a few years back at the Gladiator Challenge. Phone Post 3.0

You know, despite all of the shit Dan Quinn gets and despite the fact that he got picked apart in that video, he is remarkably fit and athletic for a 47 year old crackhead.

He used to have some decent legit boxing skills. If you watch some of his old videos, he had pretty good foot work, timing and and instincts. Years of serious drugs have eroded those skills. Your right though, for an old crack head he is in decent shape.

CGJiuJitsu - That's "Mad" Mike Gonzales, a tough southpaw from Team Carnage. I've seen Mike fight a few years back at the Gladiator Challenge. Phone Post 3.0

Ah. I was just curious. Thanks.