Who Is This New Fighter ???

Cezar "Mutante" Ferreira

The fighter you speak of is Hendo.

It's this guy. Not the guy won, the guy who lost.

Posty Magee - 
Neogio -  Hendo - Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again. 

That should be added to Hendos record as another KO victory!  Gold!  Skooter was man raped!

Purgey - Weren't you the guy who got owned by Hendo?

. Phone Post

stevekt - 
. Phone Post

HENDO:

Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again.

============================================================

OK, for some of you idiots....

Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again (I DIDN'T SAY HE HASN'T) Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight (I NEVER SAID HE DIDN'T) I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years (I'VE BEEN WORKING A JOB JUST LIKE DAN, AND SUPPORTING MY FAMILY JUST LIKE DAN) other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts (I'VE CRACKED ON SILVAS AS MUCH AS ANYONE IN HERE HAS, USUALLY RELATING TO HIS COCKY-NESS) Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair???....(WELL, NO ACTUALLY THAT DOESN'T SOUND FAIR AT ALL, BEING THAT I NEVER, NEVER, EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DAN GETTING FIRED)

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition (IMO, DAN MAYBE SHOULD FOCUS ON JUST ONE WEIGHT CLASS, BUT THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION) Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world (BUT NOT IN MW. DAN HAS MUCH SUCCESS IN LHW AND HW. AS OF 11/11/12, IMO, DAN HAS EARNED A SHOT AT THE LHW TITLE. IMO, AT THIS TIME, HE IS THE ONLY GUY WHO CAN BEAT JONES. I JUST DO NOT THINK ANY OTHER LHW CAN GET IT DONE....AND AFTER KNOCKING OUT FEDOR, MAYBE A SHOT AT JDS, BUT IMO, THE VERY BEST DAN IS A DAN AT LHW) and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out (NOT IF THAT FIGHTER IS AT MW) Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch (WHY, WHY, WHY, WOULD THEY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO AVOID A SECOND FIGHT, WHEN THE FIRST FIGHT WENT SO WELL???)If I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? (AFTER ALL THE MONEY EARNED IN THE CAGE, NOT TO MENTION NIKE AND GATORADE AND 3 OR 4 MORE BIGTIME ENDORSMENTS, I JUST DON'T THINK A "PAYDAY" IS TOPS ON HIS ANDERSONS LIST)I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again (THE FACT THAT ANDERSON AND HIS TEAM HAVE OTHER FOCUS AND OTHER GOALS AT THIS TIME THAT DO NOT INCLUDE DAN, DOES NOT BY ANY MEANS, INDICATE THAT HE IS AVOIDING A SECOND FIGHT WITH DAN)

Tell me exactly, how this would be "getting owned"......

And for those of you who are interested, you can NOT sum up this thread by Dans ONE POST. You must read the entire thread. They're many, many pages that follow after the above response by Mr. Henderson

Dude, you need to learn when to dick-tuck and crawl back in you hole. Hendo made a fool out of you and you aren't going to win this one.

skooter, you got fucking owned. Your name needs to crawl in a corner and die, anything you ever post will be followed up with "Weren't you the guy who got owned by Hendo?"

skooter - HENDO:

Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again (I DIDN'T SAY HE HASN'T) Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight (I NEVER SAID HE DIDN'T) I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years (I'VE BEEN WORKING A JOB JUST LIKE DAN, AND SUPPORTING MY FAMILY JUST LIKE DAN) other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts (I'VE CRACKED ON SILVAS AS MUCH AS ANYONE IN HERE HAS, USUALLY RELATING TO HIS COCKY-NESS) Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair???....(WELL, NO ACTUALLY THAT DOESN'T SOUND FAIR AT ALL, BEING THAT I NEVER, NEVER, EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DAN GETTING FIRED)

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition (IMO, DAN MAYBE SHOULD FOCUS ON JUST ONE WEIGHT CLASS, BUT THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION) Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world (BUT NOT IN MW. DAN HAS MUCH SUCCESS IN LHW AND HW. AS OF 11/11/12, IMO, DAN HAS EARNED A SHOT AT THE LHW TITLE. IMO, AT THIS TIME, HE IS THE ONLY GUY WHO CAN BEAT JONES. I JUST DO NOT THINK ANY OTHER LHW CAN GET IT DONE....AND AFTER KNOCKING OUT FEDOR, MAYBE A SHOT AT JDS, BUT IMO, THE VERY BEST DAN IS A DAN AT LHW) and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out (NOT IF THAT FIGHTER IS AT MW) Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch (WHY, WHY, WHY, WOULD THEY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO AVOID A SECOND FIGHT, WHEN THE FIRST FIGHT WENT SO WELL???)If I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? (AFTER ALL THE MONEY EARNED IN THE CAGE, NOT TO MENTION NIKE AND GATORADE AND 3 OR 4 MORE BIGTIME ENDORSMENTS, I JUST DON'T THINK A "PAYDAY" IS TOPS ON HIS ANDERSONS LIST)I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again (THE FACT THAT ANDERSON AND HIS TEAM HAVE OTHER FOCUS AND OTHER GOALS AT THIS TIME THAT DO NOT INCLUDE DAN, DOES NOT BY ANY MEANS, INDICATE THAT HE IS AVOIDING A SECOND FIGHT WITH DAN)

And for those of you who are interested, you can NOT sum up this thread by Dans ONE POST. You must read the entire thread. They're many, many pages that follow after the above response by Mr. Henderson

Weren't you the guy who got owned by Hendo? Phone Post

skooter - HENDO:

Some friendly advice just create a new account dude your never going to live this shit down. Phone Post

The fact that an MMA legend took time out of his busy schedule to own the shit outta you makes it that much funnier. I cant wait to bump this thread in the coming weeks. Tuck and walk away homeboy. Phone Post

You neglect to include your lead in that caused Hendo to respond that gave no indication of respect and basically just told a legend: "shut up you didn't earn The right to call out Silva." Any of those posts you made way after the fact to try and backpedal/damage control/explain yourself came to little too late because of how disrespectful you were off the bat.

Had you said any of that shit in the start of the thread Hendo probably would not have felt the need to respond, and sure as hell not the way he did.

On top of all that, if he was dangled the rematch if he won the fight with Bisping and not only won but won by a KO that turned Bisping into a human highlight reel he had every right even before going onto prove himself further.

I was there to see that thread that day and in I read through almost every single page. Phone Post

!!! Phone Post

kimuralock -  

Waiting for the story..........

Ha ha chuck is off his face there ! Phone Post

In for that Chuck LD gif lol! Phone Post

Hey You guys with Dans dick down your throats......

I ASKED you a question......

How is that "getting owned"??????

And I'm a NOT the one who let the thread and did NOT come back.

Dan is.

But let me guess......You all call that "getting owned" too?

I answered you. Phone Post

Created: 9/14/11
By: skooter
Stop flabbing your jaws.......

You SHOULD have to earn a shot at Anderson......

You SHOULD have to beat Chael or Mousasi FIRST....

But we all know that will not happen....We all already

know that DPW will "give" it to you on a silver platter..... Phone Post

get a new screen name buddy! you got owned by a legend..... it could be worse!