Who is Todd Duffee?

He's 3-0 and just TKO'd Ausserio Silva on a Jungle Fight card last weekend. I've never heard of him, anybody got any info about the fight or the guy in general?

Duffee was prominently featured in the movie "Choke" which chronicled Rickson Gracie's triumph at Vale Tudo Japan 95. Todd pursued his olympic dreams eventually earning a gold in bobsledding. Having recently retired from competitive sledding he is training MMA full-time with Dave Menne and I would not be suprised to see him in the UFC very soon.

He does look like that dude from the sherdog pics

DaveGarcia - Duffee was prominently featured in the movie "Choke" which chronicled Rickson Gracie's triumph at Vale Tudo Japan 95. Todd pursued his olympic dreams eventually earning a gold in bobsledding. Having recently retired from competitive sledding he is training MMA full-time with Dave Menne and I would not be suprised to see him in the UFC very soon.
I hope you're joking. If so, that's funny but if not...

Elias Cepeda - 
DaveGarcia - Duffee was prominently featured in the movie "Choke" which chronicled Rickson Gracie's triumph at Vale Tudo Japan 95. Todd pursued his olympic dreams eventually earning a gold in bobsledding. Having recently retired from competitive sledding he is training MMA full-time with Dave Menne and I would not be suprised to see him in the UFC very soon.
I hope you're joking. If so, that's funny but if not...

Completely made that up...boring day at the office.
shrugs

...But that guy from choke did win an olympic gold. I think his name was Todd Haynes (if you're reading this Todd, congratulations)

I also heard Duffee invented the question mark. True story!!

lol with Dave Garcia. Yeah, it was Todd Hayes and he and his team got the silver.

Article on him and an injury he suffered after though:

http://www.ktvu.com/olympics2006/6207593/detail.html

I guess it was silver. Still pretty cool. In "Choke" I remeber him saying he was fighting to earn money for a sled. It was the women's bobsled team that got the gold in 2002.

He very well may hav invented the question mark, though.

?

hes like a living action figure

Duffee has had the physical tools to be a contender in the HW div of UFC for a year at least.  It's good to see him putting his skill to use by beating some names now.  He could seriously do some damage to a lot of people.  And yes, he looks like an action figure, lol