WHo is you Gym's Enforcer?

I have seen this many-a times. Guys just don't realize what's about to happen.

Once on a wrestling practice evening, this guy built like a brick shit house(200lb, 5'7") was telling me about how he was a California state champ( he was very polite about, just arrogant....but nice). A Latino guy with a tattoo of a wrestler on his leg..... So its true he musta been a champ;)

When gym started wrestling after warm ups such he barely got through, I looked over, he was was grletting dumped every wich way possible like a rag doll.... only sas him a couple times after. That was 1 of many.....& I only made it to the gym a couple times a week.......I could imagine Rob H. & Ranman stories

Note to self, never go to MMAD on Fridays lol

ok...funny story, but you never heard it from me.

Back in the day alot of people came in to renzo's in NYC to see what the deal was. Depending on the attitude, sometime renzo would tell MRBIG1 of OG fame 'Jaime, go roll with this guy' which was code for go work this guy.

One day Renzo say Jaime, go roll with this guy. Some big dude, but wtf, who care if he is big right? Well the guy is an animal, and has ridiculous JJ.

Jamie said at one point he looked over, and Renzo was grinning ear to ear.

After they finish, Jamie goes over and Renzo says "jaime my man, that my cousin Roger...I think he is ready for his black belt!"

another one was at my old Kempo school...some skell came in ans was talking all sort of shit at the top of the 4 stairs that led onto the floor...my instructor walked over and asked him to leave, and the guy said something about kicking his head off from where he was standing...my instructor quick like a bunny grabbed both of the cuffs of the bottom of his jeans and yanked. The guy hit hit pretty hard, the laid there and moaned for like 2-5 minutes. We had to go back to doing kata.

LOL! Great stories!

Rob, remember we know you guys. NONE of these are coming off as "Bully" or "punk" stories,

Just shows how many guys believe their own hype, until reality hits.

Great thread!

SubdudePsyche - Ever been B. Mossed?

Been gettin' B. Mossed since '98

Also gotten Mahi Crushed a bunch and more recently G-Rant'd

ok..one other one....back when I first started bjj jamie was teaching in a weight lifting gym and I think he had a total of 5 or 7 students. one Sat. class some purple belt from somewhere came in and proceeded to use me and the other white belt there as a throwing and submission dummy for the 1st half of class. Then He asked Jamie if he wanted to roll. about 3 minutes later he asked if they could stop. About 5 neck cranks later Jamie agreed to let the guy have a break.

B. Moss is intimidating.

whenever he gives me advice, which turns out to be true every time, seems like hes scolding me. lol.

we only have a little guy who enforces the N.S academy, he wears a BB and weights 275 lbs and goes by Kaiborg. Dare you to try...

275??? i hope for your sake him aint lurking lol

truth! 

i said enforcer jjd, not terminator.

^^^ name dropper

FC, NC or any of the KTeam gymratz...

tjmitch - ok...funny story, but you never heard it from me.

Back in the day alot of people came in to renzo's in NYC to see what the deal was. Depending on the attitude, sometime renzo would tell MRBIG1 of OG fame 'Jaime, go roll with this guy' which was code for go work this guy.

One day Renzo say Jaime, go roll with this guy. Some big dude, but wtf, who care if he is big right? Well the guy is an animal, and has ridiculous JJ.

Jamie said at one point he looked over, and Renzo was grinning ear to ear.

After they finish, Jamie goes over and Renzo says "jaime my man, that my cousin Roger...I think he is ready for his black belt!"

this is a great story.

katsumoto68 - FC, NC or any of the KTeam gymratz...

what???.. never...! bunch of bunny rabbits...

Rob, keep going. Everyone that knows you and guys at MMAD know you guys are all cool guys down there. We get a few military guys coming through, but you guys have to have a ton.

Packs camera and waits for Friday to head out to MMAD

We dont have one yet at Hawaii Kai, but I could give you 100 stories about back in the day at Maxercise. I think that in the future for Hawaii Kai is going to be a 7 year old named Justine who does not understand what fear is.

jm

tjmitch -my instructor quick like a bunny

wat