Who is your favorite fighter of all time?

Who is your favorite fighter of all time and why? I probably couldn’t narrow it down to one, or even 10 especially if we include boxing and kickboxing. But I definitely have my favorites. I’ll share some of my favorites but I’m curious to hear from others.

1 Like

anyone who has trained at Serras where i trained 7 years,Matt,Drago ,Renzo etc others Ive been a fan of Pele,W Silva,Charles Oliveira,Jens Pulver,Din Thomas.Aaron Pico.BO Nickel Also GSP always carried himself with class and fought everyone edit also Rickson

7 Likes

Anderson

4 Likes

Shogun Rua

2 Likes

Pele Landi

5 Likes

Randy Couture, Matt Hughes, GSP, Miguel Torres, Kazushi Sakuraba.

Big Nog

9 Likes

This is easy

Never been in a boring fight unless he fought a boring wrestler. He always brought it. Talked shit but in a cool way and always backed it up. Plus the first fight I ever saw in my entire life was Nick v. Robbie 1. Then all the videos of him on YouTube outside of fighting are funny

When I read on the Internet he joined a promotion called Strikeforce, I begged my parents to get showtime so I could watch him. They did, but made me pay for it. Totally worth it

10 Likes

Fedor, Pat Militech, Miguel Torres, BJ, GSP, Chuck, Sakuraba, Kenny Florian, Jose Aldo, Dominic Cruz and Cain Velasquez. Forgive me for not having one, I’ve been in the Sport a while.

4 Likes

Top 5 would probably be

Nick Diaz
Chuck Liddell
Brock Lesnar
Anderson Silva
Nate Diaz

I used to have a great pic of me and nick. It was right after he beat scott smith in strikeforce (in STL) and after the fight he exits the cage and walks right through the crowd.

One of the guys i was with took a great pic and to this day it pisses me off that i lost it :frowning:

1 Like

BJ Penn and Nick Diaz

5 Likes

7 Likes

me2

The little 176 pounder that didn’t talk shit & didn’t boast.He was in my own words “quietly effective”

Beating 4 guys in one night is unheard of these days.Alot of these guys were alot bigger.

4 Likes

I listed Big Nog, but could easily have said Royce.

Almost like Royce as #1 is a given (for me anyway) so who’s your second favorite fighter?

1 Like

Winston, what’s up? Been a long time.

and the correct answer is CroCop

2 Likes

Pat Miletich, if I could only have 1

runner ups:

Jens Pulver, Matt Hughes, Robbie Lawler, Spencer Fisher, Jose Aldo, Edson Barboza, Dominick Cruz, Demetrious Johnson, @Kirik_Jr . Probably edit to add more.

5 Likes

The always classy GSP.

2 Likes

BJ Penn, Randy Couture, Frank Mir