Who is your favorite fighter?

So it's pretty clear that there's a changing of the guard going on. Who is your favorite active UFC fighter?

I love Dustin Poirier. Kid always comes ready to bang. Never a dull fight. Phone Post 3.0

Igor Vov Phone Post 3.0

The people's champ: Chael Sonnen.

Pettis is a close second.

Bisping and vitor. But they always will be.

Was big into machida before he went safe mode. Big poirer fan, was sad to see him lose to tkz, who is also a favorite.

Currently on the khabib wagon. And am always up to watch uncle creepy Phone Post 3.0

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - Jon Jones. 4 Ever the GOAT Phone Post 3.0
Used to be my answer as well. I'm a little disappointed in all the eye pokes though. Phone Post 3.0

Robbie Lawler Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Bromovich - Shogun

But my balls get a little fizzy when it comes to Werdum. Phone Post
I love Shogun. His performance in the 05 grand prix is probably my favorite.

And the wars with Machida. Shogun is a legend. Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Bisping and vitor. But they always will be.

Was big into machida before he went safe mode. Big poirer fan, was sad to see him lose to tkz, who is also a favorite.

Currently on the khabib wagon. And am always up to watch uncle creepy Phone Post 3.0
What about Rustam Khabilov? He, too, is gonna make some waves in that division. Phone Post 3.0

Love me some Cerrone. Dude does it all. Wakeboarding, Bull Riding...whoopin that ass. Hard not to root for him every time I see him in the Octagon. Phone Post 3.0

Big Rigg and Hendo. Cerrone, Weidman, and Hapa not far behind

Jose Aldo Phone Post 3.0

Is Anderson considered active? He is prob mine but I have no faith he will fight again. Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz Phone Post 3.0

Aldo.

Stigga - Is Anderson considered active? He is prob mine but I have no faith he will fight again. Phone Post 3.0
He'll fight again. My all time favorite.

He may never be the same, but he's not done and I'm excited. Phone Post 3.0

Confines -

What about Rustam Khabilov? He, too, is gonna make some waves in that division. Phone Post 3.0
I like all the russians. I always hope theres gonna be a new fedor who goes on to dominate Phone Post 3.0

And to everyone saying Cowboy, fuck yeah.

He's the fighter's fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz Brothers or Vitor Phone Post 3.0

Not sure I have a favorite but I'm anxious to see Pettis compete on a regular basis injury free, I think he has all the potential for greatness, just needs the opportunity to get out there and show it injury free. Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
Confines -

I like all the russians. I always hope theres gonna be a new fedor who goes on to dominate Phone Post 3.0
Never forget. Something about Fedor and his drowsy indifference was so menacing. I miss that.

And your sn makes me sad. :/ Phone Post 3.0