Who is your favorite poster and why?

It can be for any reason, because you like their post or good romos/gifs. Mine is KimboByGhettoplex because I laugh every fucking time I see that SN, and his post are pretty good lol. Phone Post

Pro Ice or Jobe Watson The Gentleman. Phone Post

me

-bsf

Dana White, because he is so random and says shit that is hilarious.

MMAvixen, She's my best friend.. Her posts are well thought out.. and look at the Bring back RVD thread.. fucking epic. She's gotten me through a lot and I her.. saved her from some douche and it was glorious.

Pro Ice 

2 Jupes because he is my nigga. Phone Post 3.0

The Loge - 2 Jupes because he is my nigga. Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Tom IMO Phone Post

RR Phone Post

Right now it is Hocky Balboa.

Dude is always fucking funny.

Hocky Hocky Hocky!

Damn Severn before the trolls shit all over him and Pro Ice also top posters IMO

Card Phone Post

Prebek or whatever

Tommy ToeHold or whatever

DFW jr

2Jupes is solid

but those are all new school most of you have no idea what this place used to be like and the "special" people it had.

horsemeat grew my head - 
The Loge - 2 Jupes because he is my nigga. Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Tom IMO Phone Post

http://youtu.be/7Xf-Lesrkuc

IMO

DamnSevern and mmavixen. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - DamnSevern and mmavixen. Phone Post

Severn because of all the great stuff about what the sport is all about he provides. Vixen because she's a good friend that has helped me out. Phone Post

Ahh, Yellow, 2jupes, Calo and Damn. Also OTSS, he's always rational.

Damn, almost forgot D. D's good shit.

me. because fucking duh, its me. but really... Card, mmavixen cuz maybe shes hot... camozzi cuz im a nut hugger. Phone Post

ChaosOverkill - 

Hocky Hocky Hocky!

Damn Severn before the trolls shit all over him and Pro Ice also top posters IMO

my top 3

Hocky b/c the dude is naturally hilarious. I honestly think he could do what Adam Hunter does, maybe even better after experience.

DS b/c he's more hardcore than myself. I can't say that about many people, but I admire his dedicaton/passion and the few times we disagree, it's never on something major.

Pro Ice-self explanitory. Also more of a hardcore old school guy than myself, something I really cherish interacting with on this site. Dude has given me what feels like stocking stuffs at christmas. His videos aren't something I have on while doing other stuff, I make time to watch them and admire them.

4th place-UG as a collective. I love debating and discussing mma and being given new perspectives on subjects. 

DamnSevern for all the old fights he post's and the prospect's he post's.

GnPSonnen because I talked to him before and he was funny as fuck. Phone Post 3.0