Who is your GF/Wife's favorite fighter?

K-Flo, and that new video on the UFC YouTube channel won't help either Phone Post

Forrest and Bader

Master of Cool - ^
^I some what agree. Im a mudder with 13 ammy fights but i would think the op is referring to famous fighters UFC, StrikeForce,Dream fighters not someone no one has ever heard of.

My wife likes Rampage and Hammil.

I just sent her an email asking her who her favorites are so we will see what she says.

Far enough. But it is somewhat true. I would have met my wife two years earlier than I did had she some out to the fight card I was on.

Jose Aldo, because she's Brazilian

Henderson after the Bisping fight. She literally says, "I will Hendo you" when I don't do something she asks lol. It's okay, I have so many bumps and bruises from training the rest just blend in. Phone Post

Rich Franklin

wife is a gsp fan, hates bj penn

Big shock seeing all the GSP responses ... My wife as well is in love with that CanFrenchie

Every female in my family loves GSP.

My wife likes Gina and Meisha Tate I'm just lucky that way Phone Post

My wife likes Royce, Tito, BJ Penn, Junior Dos Santos, Frank Mir and Shogun. She does not like Forrest, Chack and she used to like Randy Couture but stopped liking him because of his many 'retirements'. She didn't like being bummed because he retired only to find out he came out of retirement only to retire again and bum her out again only to come out of retirement again. Kinda pissed her off. Phone Post

I forgot. She also doesn't like Brock and Cub Swanson. It really bugs her for some reason that a grown man is called 'Cub'. Phone Post

X_Rated -  Girlfriend is a fan of whoever I tell her to be a fan of.
Was that your GF you brought to JA's last time?

Every girl i know that watches the sport loves GSP.
Franklin is popular too.

Matt Hughes

Peoria Athletic Club - my wife loves AA...

Does she know how tastes his big peepee?

Formulate Infinity - Randy and Rich franklin Phone Post

same

Chimonos Revenge - Every girl i know that watches the sport loves GSP.
Franklin is popular too.

My g/f loves GSP, big shocker I know...

gsp

my gf is a tufnoob, she likes ramsey