Who Is Your 'Street Team' ?

The 'Street Team' is the Four (4) MMA Fighters that you'd bring with you out on a late night of barhopping and drinking in a very dangerous area of a big city.

Anything goes.

Mine goes like this:

1) Jose Aldo - When shit actually hits the fan in the brawl, you need someone quick to start throwing fast and furious getting some KO's in.

2) Hector Lombard - Obviously Hector can fold some dudes up too, but i'm bringing him along for the intimidation factor. His stare-down may make some dudes second guess themselves.

3) Mark Hunt - I feel like every street team needs a big bruiser that can hit someone so hard the rest of his boys start wanting to talk things over right away

4) Sergei Kharitonov - This was a tough pick but I feel like adding Sergei gives my street team a dirty Russian type of edge. I would imagine Sergei would go to great extremes to win a Street fight as he's probably had to do a lot growing up in Russia.

Think you got a Street Team that would beat mine up?

Gsp, askren, guida,

I hate violence Phone Post 3.0

Ronda Rousey, Jessamyn Duke, Shayna Baszler, & Marina Shafir

Manhoef- for the brutal combinations and power

Hunt- for his iron chin and power

Kid Yamamoto- for the surprise factor when that tiny shit starts dropping bombs on people

Pettis- for the flashy knockouts

I'd like to say Aleks E would be apart of mine but I feel like he would be too drunk to help out. Phone Post 3.0

Joe Son by murder Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz
Lee Murray
Fedor Phone Post 3.0

44 Magnum - Ronda Rousey, Jessamyn Duke, Shayna Baszler, & Marina Shafir
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J - 

Hunt

Shogun 

Sober Don Frye

Roid Fueled Bob Sapp

Beat that Brothers.

I like your lineup but I think the Bob Sapp pick is going to get you in trouble if an actual fight breaks out.

He's a big softy and might go down fast which will encourage the dudes you're brawling with. Hell, if Bob Sapp gets a look at an uncomfortable Hector Lombard he may cash out right then and there.

Kind of why I didn't put Overeem on my team. He's got the intimidation but the chin is suspect. A regular dude with a little bit of weight could sneak in a sucker punch or something and sleep him.

Prime Tank Abott
Prime Chuck Liddell
Lee Murray
Juiced Overeem Phone Post 3.0

Ram Rod - Manhoef- for the brutal combinations and power

Hunt- for his iron chin and power

Kid Yamamoto- for the surprise factor when that tiny shit starts dropping bombs on people

Pettis- for the flashy knockouts

I'd like to say Aleks E would be apart of mine but I feel like he would be too drunk to help out. Phone Post 3.0

Good call on Melvin Manhoef. He's a great addition to anyone's Street Team.

I like the Yamamoto pick too. I put Aldo on mine for the same reason. If it was a tight bar setting or maybe a crowded alley, it'd be great to have a smaller guy sneaking death-from-below knockouts in on dudes.

Pride wand for berserker mode

Nick Diaz for combos and shit talking

Kongo for intimidation

Chuck Liddell because he seems like he'd bring good coke Phone Post 3.0

JDS, Hunt, Cain and Ubereem with a helmet

Better belee dat

Blackzilian crew:
Tyrone Spong
Thiago Silva
Rashad Evans
Rumble Johnson

ajm4276 - Chael, Pettis, Cain, Hunt. Phone Post 3.0

I like the idea of having Cain on my street team, but Pettis just isn't physical enough so i'd keep him off.

Carson's Corner Fan - Tank, Hunt, Wand, BJ. Phone Post 3.0
/thread. Phone Post 3.0

Prime Rampage - to tell them their bref stank
Prime Chack - mohawk of intimidation
Prime Wandy - wrist rolls would win the fight before it started
Prime Remy Bonjasky - flying knees, playa!

edit: missed the part about MMA. Replace Remy with Nick Diaz to slap the shit out of people.

Overeem
Othereem
Manhoef
Wanderlei Phone Post 3.0

Carson's Corner Fan -
tj tapper -
Carson's Corner Fan - Tank, Hunt, Wand, BJ. Phone Post 3.0
/thread. Phone Post 3.0
Actually replace BJ with Tyson. Phone Post 3.0
Is he an mma fighter? Phone Post 3.0

Wand
Bas