Who meal preps here?

Well guys, who meal preps here? I'm looking at a good website or just a good way to start that is pretty simple. I don't want to get ahead of myself. But, i start a new job on Monday and want to kick start a new way of life because i've gained 35lbs since coming back to Canada.

So discuss

STFU. Phone Post 3.0

^ Lol, sorry man. Wrong thread!!

In answer to your question, no but I do watch what I eat... Phone Post 3.0

If u consider lifting money out of a cash machine to pay for my KFC as prep, then yes, yes I does. Phone Post 3.0

ChiefMac - If u consider lifting money out of a cash machine to pay for my KFC as prep, then yes, yes I does. Phone Post 3.0

^^^ LOL ^^^ this

Prepping meals is sad and frankly,'you're eating old as fvck food, that you'll start to hate. Phone Post 3.0

ChiefMac - If u consider lifting money out of a cash machine to pay for my KFC as prep, then yes, yes I does. Phone Post 3.0
Did you get any of brocks millions mark? Phone Post 3.0

Can Krusher - Prepping meals is sad and frankly,'you're eating old as fvck food, that you'll start to hate. Phone Post 3.0
Good pep talk thanks for stopping by. So you are saying no you don't I'm assuming? Phone Post 3.0

Can Krusher - Prepping meals is sad and frankly,'you're eating old as fvck food, that you'll start to hate. Phone Post 3.0
Bullshit Phone Post 3.0

Magic_Mike -
Good pep talk thanks for stopping by. So you are saying no you don't I'm assuming? Phone Post 3.0
Sometimes the truth is hard to accept.

Prepping doesn't mean you'll lose weight, nor means you're eating to lose weight.

Losing weight is a mindset.

My tip - cut out sugar and carbs for a month, you'll be energised and motivated to continue, and then starting add other good habits. Whilst reintroducing a more balanced meal plan. Phone Post 3.0

i'm thinking moreso for lunches. I've done veggie prep more than meal prep. I think I got that from the restaurant industry. I did that a lot in Thailand. I would buy my veggies on saturday or Sunday and prep them for the whole week.

I would cut up, wash and dry everything except onions and garlic. Lol @ the homos here that won't accept food prep as a mindset.

fridge + microwave at work are needed. cook your meats/egg/oats sunday and tupperware them in said fridge for the week. Freshies like greens/fruit/nuts/dairy should fill the rest of the fridge. Get a digi and weigh out your prot/carb/fat as needed per meal. I can usually plate stuff in about 5 mins, which keeps bossman happy for 'lunch' every 2-3 hrs... Eat clean 90/10 and stick to water. I personally like the oats & broccoli (low oxalate veggie) for main carb source.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000O37TDO/ref=psdc_678508011_t1_B0012LOQUQ

i.e. on monday here the '90' will be:
- chicken breast, coho salmon, egg whites
- steel cut oats
- brocolli, sundried tomatoes
- walnuts, avocados
- pineapple, goji berries, medjool dates
- plain greek yogurt
- milled flax/chia mix, cacao nibs
- coconut h20

the 10% usually ends up as alcohol and cheese lol. But 2000 Cals a day & daily cardio keeps this shit thick/solid/tight. fucking expensive tho

I kinda sorta do, I'll cook up some meat 2-3 times a week that I can eat for my lunches and dinners for 2-3 days

Basically in a day for me it's bulletproof coffee for breakfast, snack on some nuts or eat my leftovers for lunch, then meat and a veggie for dinner Phone Post 3.0

I have a meal plan, but I do minimal prep because I work from home so I don't have to get it all lined up ahead of time. But if I worked in an office I would do a full prep.

My only "prep" is cooking a few days worth of chicken breast twice a week. Then I eat the same thing every day for lunch, a salad with chicken breast and some other toppings. I don't get bored of it, because I don't look at meals as "rewards" or "treats". But I change up the dressing or toppings if I feel like getting crazy.

If your goal is weight loss, I recommend eating the same things every day, or in rotation every week.

In Phone Post 3.0

I program everything I'm gonna eat the next day into a calorie counter(myfitnesspal) . Then make everything except dinner right then, and store it in the fridge. Next day I just eat what I have saved, and then cook dinner based on the recipe I have saved. Really helps to eliminate me making stupid food choices Phone Post 3.0

Of course I do. It would be rude not to trim the pubes for my wife. Phone Post 3.0

Can Krusher -
Magic_Mike -

Prepping doesn't mean you'll lose weight, nor means you're eating to lose weight.

My tip - cut out sugar and carbs for a month, you'll be energised and motivated to continue, and then starting add other good habits. Whilst reintroducing a more balanced meal plan. Phone Post 3.0
Thats terrible advice. Combat athletes need carbs to fuel their days. You cut it out completely and you will be destroying muscle in your body. Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan -
Can Krusher -
Magic_Mike -

Thats terrible advice. Combat athletes need carbs to fuel their days. You cut it out completely and you will be destroying muscle in your body. Phone Post 3.0
Tell that to the top ten fighters in the UFC who eat ketogenic. I don't think it's 100% the only way. Phone Post 3.0

Sultan - before you throw random comments without engaging your brain....

At no point did Op state he was a fighter nor training to be one. Unless, I missed something?

The guy is a regular joe.

A pro fighter relying on a forum to advise him on nutrition or meal planning has a problem. Phone Post 3.0