Who owns a Beretta Storm?

Im looking for another compact. Im a fan of the Storm, anyone own one for an EDC?

It was my first handgun many years ago, took it to the range and had 9 malfunctions in the first 100 rds. Immediately traded it in the next day for store credit on a P30 and never looked back. 

Im sure they have improved the quality since then, so YMMV. 

On the positive side, I thought the ergonomics of the gun where excellent. 

![](upload://vgEdYo6F9Wb8qfH4G70zu3SYlvo.jpeg)

I have one and absolutely love it. Shoots extremely well too. It’s not my EDC, but it’s still an amazing gun. I carry a S&W MP9 for my EDC though. 

2 Likes

Life's too short to shoot ugly guns

1 Like
tbizzle -

It’s funny that you say that. I find it unique and great looking. To each their own. 

I’m looking to buy a conceal carry gun. What are thoughts on the Sig Sauer P365?  I have a SW 9mm and a 44 magnum (and a shotgun and two rifles)at home but they’re too big to carry. 

Samoa -

I’m looking to buy a conceal carry gun. What are thoughts on the Sig Sauer P365?  I have a SW 9mm and a 44 magnum (and a shotgun and two rifles)at home but they’re too big to carry. 

I like Sig but I keep hearing about QC issues that would keep me away.  Especially when there are so many other good options.  What specifically do you like about that gun?

I’m not a big gun guy, but the guys I know that are don’t hold it in high regard.

Ernest Langdon shoots lights out with his. I've shot the .40 and with the rotating barrel it is probably the softest recoiling .40 I've ever shot. It felt great.

I know a couple of guys who have them, they swear by them. One has the Ernest Langdon compact carry. Neither guy has had any problems with them. But I've never owned one myself so can't give first hand experience other than shooting that .40.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/RXjMhNjyYwk

LiveWire -

It was my first handgun many years ago, took it to the range and had 9 malfunctions in the first 100 rds. Immediately traded it in the next day for store credit on a P30 and never looked back. 

Im sure they have improved the quality since then, so YMMV. 

On the positive side, I thought the ergonomics of the gun where excellent. 

Thats what worries me. I have been rocking the PPS, but I wanted something with a bit more capacity 

TexDeuce -

Ernest Langdon shoots lights out with his. I've shot the .40 and with the rotating barrel it is probably the softest recoiling .40 I've ever shot. It felt great.

I know a couple of guys who have them, they swear by them. One has the Ernest Langdon compact carry. Neither guy has had any problems with them. But I've never owned one myself so can't give first hand experience other than shooting that .40.

Thanks, ive heard reliability issues with the early models that seem to have cleared up. I just don't want something to malfunction on an EDC 

tbizzle -

I disagree, I think they're cool looking

JuicedBeast -

![](upload://vgEdYo6F9Wb8qfH4G70zu3SYlvo.jpeg)

I have one and absolutely love it. Shoots extremely well too. It’s not my EDC, but it’s still an amazing gun. I carry a S&W MP9 for my EDC though. 

Would you trust it as an EDC?

I have the subcompact in .40 and really like it a lot.

but with the way things seem to be heading I’m beginning to think anything less than an m4 as edc will be too little.  Wish they’d legalize.

nottheface - 
Samoa -

I like Sig but I keep hearing about QC issues that would keep me away.  Especially when there are so many other good options.  What specifically do you like about that gun?

Capacity and weight / size.  Trigger looks like it sucks but I can replace it.  What are comparable guns in capacity and weight / size?  Thanks for responding.

In

Beretta is known for reliability.  I have one of their plastic rifles and it is very well built and it has never malfunctioned.

ttt for more concealed carry gun recommendations.