Who pays more taxes?

I pay 30 dollards every 2 weeks for good healthcare, no car excise tax or yearly inspections, have no state tax, don't have any road tolls in my daily life, and only have to worry about federal.

I'm in FL. I'm sure every state in America and every county in canadaea are different. So lets hear it, how is it where you live?

Your mother pays taxes to have her tuna boat licked. 

Type R -

Your mother pays taxes to have her tuna boat licked. 

Type tuRd pays taxes to have it's tuna boat licked.

I live in CT and get bent over on the reg. Not to mention the new tax laws will not allow me to deduct all of my SALT tax 

No state income tax here it's awesome.

I live in California so I pay 2k a month in state and federal and 1100$ a year on my vehicles plus sales tax and property tax and any other tax that exists so go California 

Around 48% income tax, 300usd a month healthcare (400 usd one time yearly charge if you use the HC system). 23% VAT, 8% vat on primary need items, dont even wanna know how gas is taxed (think around 66%). Yey, Netherlands. 

Yeah U like that U Fkin Idiot -

Around 48% income tax, 300usd a month healthcare (400 usd one time yearly charge if you use the HC system). 23% VAT, 8% vat on primary need items, dont even wanna know how gas is taxed (think around 66%). Yey, Netherlands. 

Lived in Sweden before this, besides the fact that the primary needs, like food, electric, are also taxed at around 20% or something I paid less tax than in the Netherlands, free healthcare and way less daycare costs (700usd in nl vs 150usd in sweden).